Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
View attachment 795530
Right I have a question with this one, this guy was on my Liverpool save, amazing stats, amazing player too. But he is 23 and has only played in the third division of Spanish football for two years, how the **** is he this good, how did he start at 21? Is this a glitch? If it is I would like to get rid of him as I don't see it as legit for my story, sorry for the little edits over it, the picture was originally for my story.

Not sure what year you are in but he might have been randomly generated as you began the game, sometimes it will add players to teams who are playable...could that have happened?

Also I like the colours u got going on for the stats...stolen!!

Not sure what year you are in but he might have been randomly generated as you began the game, sometimes it will add players to teams who are playable...could that have happened?

silly question, but how do you change the colour of stats? ive never known how to.

Ahh possibly mate! Tanks for that, yeah they're okay arnt they! Think i need a lighter blue for the low ones though!

an update on my regen who came through my youth system, which is a big surprise considering when he came through my youth recruitment was below average.

Barbosa price 1 m pound (10 mio dkk) - 2015 From Fc Porto

Outtara prixe 2,3 m pound (22 m dkk) - 2015 from Auxerre (Transfer happening as he turned 16)

I think it's a bit of the "faceinthegame" regens (SI staff members' names) they put in. These tend to have a higher chance at a good PA than your standard regen, thus the frequency. Search "faceinthegame" on the search bar and you'll likely run across one or two world class regens, with a bunch of solid ones mixed in.

This is actually quite interesting. Eneko Osia (of which there are about 10) works at SI, new this year, first year his face in the game has been in. Might be a bug so will get someone to look into it. Might just be a really common name! :D

there are 58 Eneko Osia's in my save now lol

I wonder why this year's FM seems to come out with many regens with same names in different games haha.
My friends encountered many regens with the same names in their respective saves, and i got a german right back called phillip dolling as well!

I've had 2 players called Carey Hickling(on different saves), both right-footed left backs, and 2 guys called Tom Proctor, both left-footed right wingers. Coincidence...?

Pedro Miguel Lopes Suso anyone? Seen him become a world class CB in someones FM series and is up and coming on mine.

I think it's a bit of the "faceinthegame" regens (SI staff members' names) they put in. These tend to have a higher chance at a good PA than your standard regen, thus the frequency. Search "faceinthegame" on the search bar and you'll likely run across one or two world class regens, with a bunch of solid ones mixed in.

when you say ''faceinthegame'' you mean the SI staff memebers name?

Back