Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
I signed this guy back when he was 16, his stats were largely the same - check out the finishing, heading and long shots! Signed him for £10.5m. (H) Needless to say he's a young god
View attachment 289457

He is, I just misspelled his name.
Pedro Miguel Lopes Sousa*

You won't have seen him on someone else's save then as each regen is unique to the save they come through on. If he has the same name as another one you've seen, it's purely coincidental

He is, I just misspelled his name.
Pedro Miguel Lopes Sousa*

You won't have seen him on someone else's save then as each regen is unique to the save they come through on. If he has the same name as another one you've seen, it's purely coincidental
Its a faceinthegame regen, literally just talked about on the last page.

when you say ''faceinthegame'' you mean the SI staff memebers name?

So essentially, you can just plug that phrase into the in game search bar. Type out "faceinthegame" , not the individual staff members name. Instead, it will give you an entire list of all the regens with SI staff member names, and these tend to produce some pretty good regens.

Here is a couple of my Favourites from my Poole Town save

View attachment 288238 Kovacic - My favourite so far, got him at 14 and 40 goals in the last few years...hoping to break Shearer's record with him

View attachment 288237 Ross - Got from Arsenal for less than 2m as they didn't want to use him...big mistake!

View attachment 288236 Romero - Been a constant performer for the last few years, but every year he moans about wanting to leave...moany little b***h

View attachment 288235 Heinrich - Best RM in the world so far, 10+ goals a year and plenty of assists!

View attachment 288234 Colic - Great Box2Box mid and also left winger, so versatile, and I like him cos he is Danish!

Back