Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
2 players from the St Neots youth system.

Both potentially the best players of their generation.

Always a good moment after years & years of getting a low level team to the top aswell as improving youth recruitment & facilities year after year it finally pays dividends.

View attachment 287771

View attachment 287770

2 players from the St Neots youth system.

Both potentially the best players of their generation.

Always a good moment after years & years of getting a low level team to the top aswell as improving youth recruitment & facilities year after year it finally pays dividends.

Either of them born in the cradle of football that is Fenstanton?

Isn't mine, just found on one of my emails about being called into the u19's squad ... but god ****!

89679897a1.jpg

Unreal fullback. There should be a "full-back playmaker" role for him. Where'd you get him from?

Unreal fullback. There should be a "full-back playmaker" role for him. Where'd you get him from?

I got him while searching through the U21s of top countries.
Saw one 16 y.o in Germany's U21 with high value, then stats very decent for premier league sides, and my scouts gave him 5 mixed yellow/gold stars potential, so i just signed him up. Now my scouts say he won't improve anymore.

Fully developed at 18 years old? Yup, that's FM. He's brilliant though.

Some of my regens from my Dortmund team

View attachment 286191 on loan from Man city they paid 29.5 million for him then put him in the reserves :s crazy

View attachment 286190 Signed him for 2.7 million and he is proving to be a good buy

View attachment 286189 Hopefully going to be a beast in a few years

View attachment 286188 I don't need to say much

View attachment 286187

View attachment 286186 This kid has a great name

View attachment 286185

View attachment 286184 Signed from Barcelona for 1.5 million

View attachment 286183

Welp I don't know how to print screen my regen every time I do It prints the desktop so It looks like I can't show it :(

Won Ballon d'or and European Golden Boy in the 20/21 season as is my best ever regen

say hello to the goal machine that is lander verhaeghe, ok so he cost me 70 million but he bagged 45 goals at man city as a 20 year old, but with Norwich being the reigning European champions he just couldnt resist the move ;) he scores for fun, when i play him, its just too **** hard to drop jordan 'the beast' rhodes, even in 2020

View attachment 285164
View attachment 285163

Regens from my Manchester United save in 2016

View attachment 285067

Bought Jake Price from Rotherham for around £1.5m in my Manchester United save, I've let him play a few games this season so far and he's showing glimpses of his quality already.

View attachment 285066

I brought Diogo Victor from Braga for £27m as a long-term replacement for Van Persie. So far, in 6 league appearances he has scored 8 goals.

View attachment 285065

Karl Sagredo was a weird one, never thought he would develop due to his age but after sorting out the work permit issues, he has managed to bench Di Maria :)

View attachment 285064

I bought Ross Nash from Middlesbrough for £600k and I'm going to let him stay in the U18s until at least another season. He's a DM but does anyone have any ideas on how I should develop this lad?

Back