Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
View attachment 810814

Bought Jake Price from Rotherham for around £1.5m in my Manchester United save, I've let him play a few games this season so far and he's showing glimpses of his quality already.

View attachment 810815

I brought Diogo Victor from Braga for £27m as a long-term replacement for Van Persie. So far, in 6 league appearances he has scored 8 goals.

View attachment 810817

Karl Sagredo was a weird one, never thought he would develop due to his age but after sorting out the work permit issues, he has managed to bench Di Maria :)

View attachment 810818

I bought Ross Nash from Middlesbrough for £600k and I'm going to let him stay in the U18s until at least another season. He's a DM but does anyone have any ideas on how I should develop this lad?

i personally would put him on central defender all duties training so his defensive stats can improve significantly, once he gets to 18 or 19 i would loan him out to a team with good training facilities and were he would be first team player. then re ***** him when his 20 and put his training on defensive midfielder or maybe deep lying playmaker if you want to improve his technical stats.

View attachment 284593
It's a while after he initially joined my club, so a few stats probably increased by a single number. But still, the determination, first touch, speed, finishing, passing and dribbling pretty much came out like that.

- I know I have the ingame editor enabled, but I swear I didn't use it to edit anything on him hahah.

From my RB Leipzig save:

View attachment 284591

Dave Hoyt - Bought for £5.25m from LA Galaxy, and is now wanted by several of the big European clubs such as PSG, Man City and Chelsea. Is definitely my best striker alongside Mario Götze, and I'll be damned if I'll ever sell him.

View attachment 284589

Romain Lemaitre - Bought from KRC Genk for £7.5m. Unlike Hoyt, he's not a world beater yet, but he's got World Class potential according to the scout report, and his stats are pretty good too.

View attachment 284588

Tobias Neumayer - One of the few good German regens I've got. Bought for £5.75m from Greuther Fürth. Hasn't been doing too well in the games he's gotten, but he's only 18. Plenty of time to improve.

View attachment 284587

Milan Marinkovic - This is a special one. I had just set up an affiliate deal with Grasshoppers, when my scouts recommended this guy. Lucky for me, he had an £8.75m release clause, which I immediately activated. Needles to say, I'm not regretting it.

View attachment 284586

Al Clark - Found this guy whilst scouting the MLS for regens. Doesn't look too fantastic, but for £5.5m there's not much to lose. He's been performing quite well, though.

View attachment 284584

Sénou Mariko - This guy I had been scouting for quite some time. Stade Rennais just didn't wanna sell him. Suddenly I got the message that his contract was due to expire in 6 months, and I snapped him up. I paid £325k to get him immediately, and he's progressing well.

View attachment 284583

Norberto Bengui - I love finding regens from obscure countries and turn them into world class players. That's why I found this guy. I was looking through the Angolan national team, and there he was sitting pretty. Picked him up for £195k.

View attachment 284582

Kenny van Hecke - My scout found him whilst scouting Belgium. I snapped him up for £2.8m, and he's now my first choice left back-

View attachment 284581

Ricardinho - Bought for £4.6m from Cruzeiro, and has all the qualities to become one of the best mids in the world.

View attachment 284579

Asbjørn Carlsen - Being Danish myself, I jump at the chance of getting some great Danish regens. I had to pick up this guy from FC Midtjylland. Only paid £3.4m as well. I'm confident it'll turn out to be a good investment.

View attachment 812038
It's a while after he initially joined my club, so a few stats probably increased by a single number. But still, the determination, first touch, speed, finishing, passing and dribbling pretty much came out like that.

- I know I have the ingame editor enabled, but I swear I didn't use it to edit anything on him hahah.

wait.. what. was he generated like that beard and everything.

From my RB Leipzig save:

View attachment 812042

Dave Hoyt - Bought for £5.25m from LA Galaxy, and is now wanted by several of the big European clubs such as PSG, Man City and Chelsea. Is definitely my best striker alongside Mario Götze, and I'll be damned if I'll ever sell him.

View attachment 812048

Romain Lemaitre - Bought from KRC Genk for £7.5m. Unlike Hoyt, he's not a world beater yet, but he's got World Class potential according to the scout report, and his stats are pretty good too.

View attachment 812049

Tobias Neumayer - One of the few good German regens I've got. Bought for £5.75m from Greuther Fürth. Hasn't been doing too well in the games he's gotten, but he's only 18. Plenty of time to improve.

View attachment 812050

Milan Marinkovic - This is a special one. I had just set up an affiliate deal with Grasshoppers, when my scouts recommended this guy. Lucky for me, he had an £8.75m release clause, which I immediately activated. Needles to say, I'm not regretting it.

View attachment 812051

Al Clark - Found this guy whilst scouting the MLS for regens. Doesn't look too fantastic, but for £5.5m there's not much to lose. He's been performing quite well, though.

View attachment 812054

Sénou Mariko - This guy I had been scouting for quite some time. Stade Rennais just didn't wanna sell him. Suddenly I got the message that his contract was due to expire in 6 months, and I snapped him up. I paid £325k to get him immediately, and he's progressing well.

View attachment 812055

Norberto Bengui - I love finding regens from obscure countries and turn them into world class players. That's why I found this guy. I was looking through the Angolan national team, and there he was sitting pretty. Picked him up for £195k.

View attachment 812056

Kenny van Hecke - My scout found him whilst scouting Belgium. I snapped him up for £2.8m, and he's now my first choice left back-

View attachment 812058

Ricardinho - Bought for £4.6m from Cruzeiro, and has all the qualities to become one of the best mids in the world.

View attachment 812062

Asbjørn Carlsen - Being Danish myself, I jump at the chance of getting some great Danish regens. I had to pick up this guy from FC Midtjylland. Only paid £3.4m as well. I'm confident it'll turn out to be a good investment.

theres a regen with the exact same face and exact same name called al clark and i picked him up for the exact same price you did BUT mines a centre back.

theres a regen with the exact same face and exact same name called al clark and i picked him up for the exact same price you did BUT mines a centre back.

yep me too, theres a american Al Clark centre back on my save whos a CB.. currenlty playing for Barca!

Maybe an SI employee?

Work permit help

Hi guys.

I found a crazy (in a good way) looking, 15-year-old Russian youngster, who does not have a contract with any club. A free transfer, great! I wanted to sign him to my Tottenham side, but the workpermit was turned down and I now have to wait 120 days for a new chance at a permit, but I could still sign him - which I did. The kicker; he will come to my club in two and half years.(.........)

Here's where I need help/advice from you guys. Does this mean that my little Russian gem won't train, play any games or do anything football-related for 2,5 years?!

View attachment 814283 This lad will be world class, but I am absolutely gutted just look at his height, I'm training him as a full back.

Don't do that, he's a centre back! He's short but still has 10 jumping(somehow!) and 15 heading, and he's only 16 so those should improve further still. Check out this guy:
View attachment 814537
He's short-ish, admittedly 4 inches taller than your guy but same heading and worse jumping, and at 26 those will definitely not improve any more. He's truly world class though, despite his aerial disadvantages. He's been first choice for 7 years and will probably remain that for 7 or 8 more. I was concerned about his jumping at first and briefly considered retraining him but decided against it and he's been awesome.

Your guy is about the same height as Cannavaro and Baresi...

View attachment 814283 This lad will be world class, but I am absolutely gutted just look at his height, I'm training him as a full back.

Don't do that, he's a centre back! He's short but still has 10 jumping(somehow!) and 15 heading, and he's only 16 so those should improve further still. Check out this guy:
View attachment 814537
He's short-ish, admittedly 4 inches taller than your guy but same heading and worse jumping, and at 26 those will definitely not improve any more. He's truly world class though, despite his aerial disadvantages. He's been first choice for 7 years and will probably remain that for 7 or 8 more. I was concerned about his jumping at first and briefly considered retraining him but decided against it and he's been awesome.

Your guy is about the same height as Cannavaro and Baresi...

I agree, you should for sure keep him at centre back. I expect he will grow a few inches, and he can still be a top class centre back even though he is small.

his report cracks me up, so good at marking the opponent checks for his presence long after the game is finished. loool.

his report cracks me up, so good at marking the opponent checks for his presence long after the game is finished. loool.
Great player, especially for Plymouth Argyle, did he come through the ranks or did you get him on regen day? Either way well done. Imagine if you got him in league 2......

Great player, especially for Plymouth Argyle, did he come through the ranks or did you get him on regen day? Either way well done. Imagine if you got him in league 2......

He's in 2021, so doubt it. Either way looks a quality player!

He's in 2021, so doubt it. Either way looks a quality player!

I doubt hes still in league 2 in 2021, if i was in the same position i would have rage quit ages before lol, i was just theorising if you pulled that guy in league 2. That would be insane.

Back