Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
I doubt hes still in league 2 in 2021, if i was in the same position i would have rage quit ages before lol, i was just theorising if you pulled that guy in league 2. That would be insane.

hahaha bro, i tried to buy him when i was in the championship he had a 7 mil release clause but he didnt want to join. soon as i got to the premier league he was my first choice, ive been loaning him from real sociedad for the past 3 seasons. i plan to buy him this summer for 30 mill which is his release clause, as ive qualified for the champions league.

View attachment 282999
Miguel Lopez who came from Real Madrid youths, he cost me £38M but has been totally worth it!

View attachment 282998
Paolo Calisti from Parma in Italy. I'd watched him for years since he was 16 but couldn't wait any longer to ****** him up as Man City wee sniffing about. Cost me over £50M but repaid me with almost a goal a game in his first season with me, I'm sure ther's a lot more to come.

How the **** do you get them regens... ITS NOT FAIR.

This is by far my best one so far (on swansea save), I have a great Italian prospect coming through however - what makes me happy is I am producing decent regens for Swansea but great for Wales so even when I inevitably release them for not being good enough I am making Wales a competitive nation.

59948ddc2deaecdb6740caaf93006ad6.png

The Italian prospect is rated 4.5 star potential, hopefully he lives up to the billing. Could become better than Baldock above. (My team is world class now and we have won the CL twice and BPL once)

This guy is incredible he is only 166CA which is also his PA but his stats are amazing (I know I have editor enabled but I didn't use it to alter him)
View attachment 281457

So I come across this guy;

View attachment 281440

Thought he looked absolutely quality at just 15! So I checked him on genie scout because I am a massive cheat and anyway have a look ....

View attachment 281438

The guy is fully developed at 15. WTF?? Anyone else ever had this? Needless to say I will be signing him up, just a shame I will have to wait a few years for him to turn 18. Also his mental stats could be better.

Last edited:

View attachment 819956

Thought he looked absolutely quality at just 15! So I checked him on genie scout because I am a massive cheat and anyway have a look ....

View attachment 819957

The guy is fully developed at 15. WTF?? Anyone else ever had this? Needless to say I will be signing him up, just a shame I will have to wait a few years for him to turn 18. Also his mental stats could be better.

This guy I went to school with was fully developed at 10, chest rug and everything. It does happen.

Seriously though, snap him up as soon as you can, his mentals will develop in time, especially with some decent tutoring.

View attachment 819956

View attachment 819957

i have noticed this years FM it seems more and more regens are hitting full potential before 20.

i have never used genie scout before so i wanted to check my teams potential ratings and i was amazed to see how good my main cb was. i mean jheez.

This year I decided to go for the san marino challenge. Unfortunately I can't become manager of the san marino national team. But the san marino national team would never win a title due to lack of quality in the team.

But I achieved many things with the club san marino:
9x Serie A winner
7x Champions League winner
And for more titles see the attachment

Matteo Michelotti is the only regen that came through my youth acadamy that is worth mentioning. He is currently the best midfielder in my savegame.

Luis Huerta is my main goalkeeper since he moved to my club. He is by far the best keeper in my savegame.

As you compare the history of my player and my first Champions league win (2026) you can see most of the first team players that won the first Champions League for San Marino. Where Teixeira, Lemma, Nievas and Radovanovic had a key role in this title.

Amen

Don't know why the attachments are so ****** up.

But here are the missed ones ;)

Jeez thats incredible ! Totally insane ! Amazing wonderkids and trophees...
If you dont mind,what helling tactic are you using ? Could you share ? :)

Jeez thats incredible ! Totally insane ! Amazing wonderkids and trophees...
If you dont mind,what helling tactic are you using ? Could you share ? :)
I used the attacking minded tactic when i came up to weaker teams, this is the tactic I used in the Serie C/B and switched between tactics till the season 2021/2022, then I only used the attacking tactic.

And I used the countering tactic when i came up against stronger teams, this one was used the entire first season in the Serie A.

Cheers

I used the attacking minded tactic when i came up to weaker teams, this is the tactic I used in the Serie C/B and switched between tactics till the season 2021/2022, then I only used the attacking tactic.

And I used the countering tactic when i came up against stronger teams, this one was used the entire first season in the Serie A.

Cheers
So you're saying that counter tactic is for big teams and attack for smal teams ?
Its okay if you dont tell me,what training are you using ? Any OI's ?
:)
Cheers !

Back