Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
E52101D00007C52C7B5BA2A76D7C2B3C8E82136B

Sold Pogba to make space for this fella. Came through the club, was ******** whole last season why he isn't in first team. Well, he got his chance this season and he's outperforming Pogba by quite a bit.

So you're saying that counter tactic is for big teams and attack for smal teams ?
Its okay if you dont tell me,what training are you using ? Any OI's ?
:)
Cheers !
Yes, that's what I want to say ;).
But I find the attacking tactic more effective against similar team.

I train the players in their specific roles. But I train train young talents different, for example I train (centre) midfielders at roaming playermaker, and strikers as complete strikers. Same as in defenders I selected (all duties). In this way they develop their physical attributes more and faster. And when they have reached their potential, I train them in their specific role.

Here are the OI's I use, these are for both tactics.
View attachment 279601

I stand corrected!

You learn something new every day...

Yeah, not sure if he ever set foot in Indonesia though.

Great regen though, and I'm totally with you on the obscure nationality front, but I always seem to end up with a team of Brazilians(and French, German, Argentinian and Spanish) no matter where I'm managing and no matter how hard I scout Estonia, Canada, Zambia and Montenegro. My most recent save(Liverpool) didn't produce a single decent African regen in the early October youth intake until 2027 when out of nowhere appeared a 5-star potential rated Egyptian striker, so good they even let him have a work permit and I just had to wait for him to turn 18 and arrive. I was so excited to finally have a world class non-major-nation regen on my hands, and equally frustrated when the game crashed and I discovered I'd last saved the game on September 22nd and my Egyptian gem no longer existed. I felt like the game owed me one so I decided to reload until an equally good one came along, but after about 100 reloads I gave up and deleted the save in protest. Maybe I'll have more luck with Torino...

Great regen though, and I'm totally with you on the obscure nationality front, but I always seem to end up with a team of Brazilians(and French, German, Argentinian and Spanish) no matter where I'm managing and no matter how hard I scout Estonia, Canada, Zambia and Montenegro. My most recent save(Liverpool) didn't produce a single decent African regen in the early October youth intake until 2027 when out of nowhere appeared a 5-star potential rated Egyptian striker, so good they even let him have a work permit and I just had to wait for him to turn 18 and arrive. I was so excited to finally have a world class non-major-nation regen on my hands, and equally frustrated when the game crashed and I discovered I'd last saved the game on September 22nd and my Egyptian gem no longer existed. I felt like the game owed me one so I decided to reload until an equally good one came along, but after about 100 reloads I gave up and deleted the save in protest. Maybe I'll have more luck with Torino...

that is why i always make two save my original one and a backup one. i always save after every match i play.

View attachment 279472View attachment 279471
I thought i would just share with you this player - Mario Costa is now a club legend but i have never owned him! Villarreal have loaned him to me for 5 seasons in a row even tho he gets stupidly good ratings. he's not the greatest but does an incredible job

View attachment 824551View attachment 824552
I thought i would just share with you this player - Mario Costa is now a club legend but i have never owned him! Villarreal have loaned him to me for 5 seasons in a row even tho he gets stupidly good ratings. he's not the greatest but does an incredible job

skyyy bet championship da ****, den i saw your in 2044. lol. how did dat come about.

skyyy bet championship da ****, den i saw your in 2044. lol. how did dat come about.

currently doing the european A-Z so i started in austria and didn't move nation until i had won the top league. i only have a few nations playable at the same time to help with game speed, when i got 2 england in 2039 i started at harrogate, then moved 2 york before liverpool who had slowly slipped out of the premier league and i took over when they where 23rd in the championship ! took 7 years but i just won the league, fa cup and league cup in 2048 - just quit and moved to the next nation which is finland

currently doing the european A-Z so i started in austria and didn't move nation until i had won the top league. i only have a few nations playable at the same time to help with game speed, when i got 2 england in 2039 i started at harrogate, then moved 2 york before liverpool who had slowly slipped out of the premier league and i took over when they where 23rd in the championship ! took 7 years but i just won the league, fa cup and league cup in 2048 - just quit and moved to the next nation which is finland

**** thats a brilliant challenge.

Devastating ent it. Same thing happened to me where i found an awesome Costa Rican regen. Game crashed and he was no more. I mourned the loss for days

Devastating ent it. Same thing happened to me where i found an awesome Costa Rican regen. Game crashed and he was no more. I mourned the loss for days

Taken from us at such a young age. Life can be so cruel sometimes. I might have a memorial service for Waheed El Sayed or whatever it was. Maybe an obituary in the local paper

Back