Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Yeah, not sure if he ever set foot in Indonesia though.

Great regen though, and I'm totally with you on the obscure nationality front, but I always seem to end up with a team of Brazilians(and French, German, Argentinian and Spanish) no matter where I'm managing and no matter how hard I scout Estonia, Canada, Zambia and Montenegro. My most recent save(Liverpool) didn't produce a single decent African regen in the early October youth intake until 2027 when out of nowhere appeared a 5-star potential rated Egyptian striker, so good they even let him have a work permit and I just had to wait for him to turn 18 and arrive. I was so excited to finally have a world class non-major-nation regen on my hands, and equally frustrated when the game crashed and I discovered I'd last saved the game on September 22nd and my Egyptian gem no longer existed. I felt like the game owed me one so I decided to reload until an equally good one came along, but after about 100 reloads I gave up and deleted the save in protest. Maybe I'll have more luck with Torino...

Perhaps the Indonesia / Holland connection is something along the lines of the French / Canada & Turkey / Germany link as you have a strong percentage of a certain nationality that have migrated there

I've tried looking into having obscure affiliated clubs & changing my back room staff but still can't replicate the frequent Thailand regens that are in Arsenal's intake, nor the Swedish ones in Liverpools. Despite exotic staff I'm 99% sure to get Barry Stone from London coming through!

Perhaps the Indonesia / Holland connection is something along the lines of the French / Canada & Turkey / Germany link as you have a strong percentage of a certain nationality that have migrated there

I've tried looking into having obscure affiliated clubs & changing my back room staff but still can't replicate the frequent Thailand regens that are in Arsenal's intake, nor the Swedish ones in Liverpools. Despite exotic staff I'm 99% sure to get Barry Stone from London coming through!

It's Vietnamese regens in Arsenal's intake and Danish one's in Liverpool's. ;) Valid point though, I definitely try some smaller nation feeder clubs myself.

Indonesia is indeed a former Dutch colony, but as far as I know van Bronckhorst is the only one in real life

Wellington Phoenix or Auckland City? Screen shot....

View attachment 278643

Doesn't look that impressive, but my scouts all agree. Maybe that's because I'm only Torino and just over a season in, maybe it's because he's only just turned 17 and is saving it all for later. Worth it for 80k I thought, even if he turns out to be *****. And if chooses to represent Samoa I'll start him no matter how lame he turns out. Fingers crossed!

ifanythinhehitthattoowell;2653643 Doesn't look that impressive said:
Even if he sticks with New Zealand, it's still great when you find one that's not from Brazil, France, Germany etc. I am going to have to try and beat him now. Here's hoping the Mongolian youth system is improving on my save...

So I play a 4-3-3 and I need a good DM (I use the half back role) and I was wondering would this guy be worth training as a half back. He isn't going to be playing killer balls so the lack of vision really shouldn't be a hindrance opinions.View attachment 278427

So I play a 4-3-3 and I need a good DM (I use the half back role) and I was wondering would this guy be worth training as a half back. He isn't going to be playing killer balls so the lack of vision really shouldn't be a hindrance opinions.View attachment 827049

He has off the ball of 8 and Technique off 9 but if you can get them both to around 15 he could be very good yes.

Mine!

829373d1430064090-show-off-your-regen-newgen-fm15-immagiui87une.jpg

3925C14C2B0DC82C9E84D10DB59F8E8A8F24ABE9

I Signed This Guy For 72.22 Million Most Ive Paid For A Regen In This Save But He Looks Sure Fire To Be 1 Of The Next Big Strikers Of World Football On My Save.

overpaid much...
had no choice if i wanted him i had to pay big they was requesting 200m for him and i had unsettled him but they still wouldnt budge & i saw teams crowding for his signature i had to fend of the interest from barca bayern real & juventus to sign him

had no choice if i wanted him i had to pay big they was requesting 200m for him and i had unsettled him but they still wouldnt budge & i saw teams crowding for his signature i had to fend of the interest from barca bayern real & juventus to sign him

who did you buy him from.

Back