Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
3925C14C2B0DC82C9E84D10DB59F8E8A8F24ABE9

I Signed This Guy For 72.22 Million Most Ive Paid For A Regen In This Save But He Looks Sure Fire To Be 1 Of The Next Big Strikers Of World Football On My Save.

'Most Ive Paid For A Regen In This Save' implies you've paid more for real players in this save and for regens in other saves. He looks pretty smashing but £72m is a serious outlay for a 19-year-old, I don't think I've ever spent that on anyone!

Have to disagree regarding the 19 year old. Would probably have to pay this amount when he becomes more established around the 23 - 28 aged mark anyway. Unless cheating using the Genie Scout, young players are always a gamble as you don't know the current & potential ability. Despite the price tag ultimately judging by the stats you should end up with a decent player.

Have to disagree regarding the 19 year old. Would probably have to pay this amount when he becomes more established around the 23 - 28 aged mark anyway. Unless cheating using the Genie Scout, young players are always a gamble as you don't know the current & potential ability. Despite the price tag ultimately judging by the stats you should end up with a decent player.

i know it was a big amount but i dont cheat i use my own judgemement as you said u dont know the ca & pa thats half of the fun of the risks being taken :D

Believe as u wish. But truth is I had Enough trouble trying to create a post on here let alone be able to edit anything. His value was 7.25m, purchased for 63m from psg, hence his now 40.5m price tag.

Believe as u wish. But truth is I had Enough trouble trying to create a post on here let alone be able to edit anything. His value was 7.25m, purchased for 63m from psg, hence his now 40.5m price tag.

trust me mate i believe you, this FM has gone crazy with regens. hitting full potential before their 20. its a joke.

I've played FM for a good 6 years now & I've trawled youth Intake dates thousands & thousands of times. Stats like this at 17 years old just do not exist. Edited players are just too obvious to spot due to the amount of 20's. 20's appear at the end of the career not right at the very start. Also passing: 9??? Each to their own. If that's how you play FM its up to you. I can't berate you for doing something that I wouldn't do. Love the guys name in any case! What's bis 2nd nationality?

My head of youth development put an offer in for this guy and I thought he would be one of those crappy players that they always try to buy checked his PA and he has 193 which shocked me that my staff actually found a future world class player to buy instead of me going out and looking for them.
View attachment 276389

I've played FM for a good 6 years now & I've trawled youth Intake dates thousands & thousands of times. Stats like this at 17 years old just do not exist. Edited players are just too obvious to spot due to the amount of 20's. 20's appear at the end of the career not right at the very start. Also passing: 9??? Each to their own. If that's how you play FM its up to you. I can't berate you for doing something that I wouldn't do. Love the guys name in any case! What's bis 2nd nationality?

Probably Qatar if he came from PSG.

Back