Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Just Signed this guy,
View attachment 835545
and his stats for the first 5 games of the season have been ridiculous, a hatrick in each game and 4 in one of them!
View attachment 835548
Absolute bargain considering i just sold a stricker with worse stats for £90 million!
Wow, please advise how you got £90 million?

I can't get more than £45 million for best players in the world, really ruining my experience. I'm in 2018

These regens are all regular first teamers for me, just signed Thevenet from Napoli for a club record fee, excited to see how he does for me!

View attachment 775674 View attachment 775676 View attachment 775677 View attachment 775680 View attachment 775682 View attachment 775684

These guys are awesome!!

Bossman is a cool name especially for a GK!
Sekou Traore is gonna be a top wing back for you for sure!
Thevenet will be good! Bet you'll be able to sell him for a hefty fee to someone like man city
Smith is awesome! Could do with a good chop and beard though

View attachment 273887
Pretty sure this should be illegal.

EDIT: I know the editing-thing is enabled in the top right corner, but I swear nothing on this player was edited. This is a really freakin' impressive region.

Last edited:
View attachment 837784
Pretty sure this should be illegal.

EDIT: I know the editing-thing is enabled in the top right corner, but I swear nothing on this player was edited. This is a really freakin' impressive region.

meh. seen better. this year regens are soo freaky good at young ages i dont know what to believe anymore.

Wow, please advise how you got £90 million?

I can't get more than £45 million for best players in the world, really ruining my experience. I'm in 2018

AI doesnt care about stats all it cares about are ratings etc... i had decent stats striker but he was consistently good and he averaged 8.00 ish and man city bought him for 70 mill after a season. another striker was only 18 my backup striker yet monaco payed his full release clause of 50mil good considering i got him for 675k from aa belgium second division team.

View attachment 273681
Jose Ribamar - 37 assists, 14 goals in 54 games averaging 7.90 in his first season for me - thought the 17.5 million i paid for a 27 year old winger was a bit much but looks like he has justified me paying that much !!!

Last edited:
I have shown these guys before, but now they're better than before!

Nicolas Boucher - Near his Prime:

View attachment 272873 View attachment 272872

Jean-Michel Masson - Only 22, and is still a Boss:

View attachment 272871 View attachment 272870

(NEW) Guillermo Villa - One of the biggest impacts in one season ever, already in LFC Overall Best 11:

View attachment 272869 View attachment 272868

(NEW) Cédric Astier - 18 games at the age of 17 for a world class team. How is he only set to be 3* potential? (Should be equal to Masson):

View attachment 272867 View attachment 272866

(NEW) Louis Pritchard - Under bid from Man City, Only HG to make it well, on fire last season + season before:

View attachment 272865 View attachment 272864

What. A. Team. Mostly English as well, fair play to you, that's easier said than done. I did find it much easier to poach young English talent with Nottingham Forest than with Liverpool, I suppose because most young players are reluctant to sign for rivals and the big clubs are rivals to everyone. Maybe that's part of the reason why you've managed to attract these guys.

Anyway, awesome team, my favourites would be the Russian, the keeper, and the 3 CMs, especially Watson. Nice work.

Also, 37 goals and 40 assists from Tielemans the midfielder?!? At 35? Where are you playing him?

Celtic Regens

Here are some of the top regions from my Celtic save.

Back