Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
He was born in Rio but had England as a second Nationality and I was hoping he would choose England over Brazil. He just played his for game for England which makes me really happy he chose England.
View attachment 272404

View attachment 842214View attachment 842216View attachment 842219
I got the German from my own youth :)
Paid 15 million for Castiano (SOOOO worth it)
Paid 16 million for the Dutch

(I made my own team and started in the second division of germany)
Any tips on how to train them?

Castiano. A 2012 regen, who was at Spurs 2014-2016 and Intenracional 2014-2015?? He left Brazil at the age of 14 as well??

You may as well just edit him perfect, save the hassle of actually training him...

Ko91iew.png

Paid £13.25m for him and he's a wonderkid already.

Castiano. A 2012 regen, who was at Spurs 2014-2016 and Intenracional 2014-2015?? He left Brazil at the age of 14 as well??

You may as well just edit him perfect, save the hassle of actually training him...
yeha i was just as surprised. He didnt want to join until I told him that he could become a legend. Plus i dont even have the editor

View attachment 271789

Adrien Leclercq

Got a bit fortunate with this one. Surpised my 31 scouts didn't pick this guy up beforehand however got wind of him following bids from rival Premier clubs Plymouth & Liverpool. Signed for £17.5million, obviously labelled a Wonderkid already. The only black mark is his crossing which is slightly disappointing!

View attachment 271788

Kevin Keller

Opted to spend £82million on this guy (Ok, Ok, this is a tycoon save I have the money) which is probably £40million more in my opinion than he's worth - See potential in his pace & finishing so will be sub for now. Like Leclercq, as I have billionaire owners it seems to me players are really "seeing my coming" in regards to wages! Would love to hear your thoughts.

My favorite regen in my reconquer-the-world-and-destroy-everything-save.
Javier Mascherano has molded him perfectly! :D
View attachment 271098
Edit: Just realized he is a bit on the small side. Oops?

Very annoyed with myself about letting this one go though, had the option to sign him at 18 for 5mil but passed as I already have too many strikers. All the strikers that stopped me getting this guy I ended up selling or realizing that they are so sub-par compared to him.
View attachment 271097

Last edited:
Some of the clearly edited regens on this thread.Jheez. I dont know what to believe anymore

Got this guy from saint-etienne. He hasn't played many games though despite how good he looks Shaw has been keeping him out, but he will probably be my main leftback for next season.
View attachment 270440

Back