Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Some of the regens here are incredible.
This is the best one I found so far in my save. Bought him for 3.8m

Pretty decent mental stats for 17. Shame my budget at Atalanta doesn't quite stretch to the £62 million Monaco want for him :S

His scout report...fully developed at 17

Before anyone says that's edited, I just wanna say that it's happened to me before on FM15 and it's the weirdest glitch I've ever seen lol... but hey, you get a pretty good player out of it so I'm not complaining ^^) :D

This guy is also "unlikely to improve in the future" according to my scouts :S He's been getting good ratings and signed a new contract halfway into the season hence the large wage. Annoyed I only spotted him after PSG signed him.
View attachment 268642

Before anyone says that's edited, I just wanna say that it's happened to me before on FM15 and it's the weirdest glitch I've ever seen lol... but hey, you get a pretty good player out of it so I'm not complaining ^^) :D

Unfortunately, he's not my player. I can't get him.

View attachment 266700

Seriously wtf..? I have never seen this before. Got him from Dinamo Zagreb, now he is being tutored by Matic. He has 180 PA and 161 CA(!!!). He gained over 60 CA Points only because of Matic.

fd6de0e7a5061d3a4a32b286051b6eb4.jpg

He's costing me £77m... he better be ******* good. He's German so he should be reliable (:D)

Gyazo - fd6de0e7a5061d3a4a32b286051b6eb4.jpg

He's literally the only best CD I can find to partner with Balanta who is 31 now... but still the best in the world. (2nd best from Dietmar Sokolov's stats)

fd6de0e7a5061d3a4a32b286051b6eb4.jpg

He's costing me £77m... he better be ******* good. He's German so he should be reliable (:D)

Gyazo - fd6de0e7a5061d3a4a32b286051b6eb4.jpg

He's literally the only best CD I can find to partner with Balanta who is 31 now... but still the best in the world. (2nd best from Dietmar Sokolov's stats)
The only positional problem in my save is the right wing there is really on one worth buy but Juventus want 85Million for him which is too much

Found this guy but they want minimum of £44.5 so not sure if that would be a good deal?

View attachment 855308
I would hold off... he looks average to me, though he may be great when he's older.

And from your earlier post.. I have an issue with full back positions too. Manchester City have one of the best Right Backs I've ever seen but they won't budge on their stance to refuse to sell to me.. £200m (just checking if they would), they reject.

Mateo Kovacic was a great RB but... he's like 29 and injuries have "corroded" his physicals so I went with a young regen from Barcelona that is a decent option, great going forward but his tackling is only 10.

My save is full of good players but not a lot good enough to break into my United superteam..

I would hold off... he looks average to me, though he may be great when he's older.

And from your earlier post.. I have an issue with full back positions too. Manchester City have one of the best Right Backs I've ever seen but they won't budge on their stance to refuse to sell to me.. £200m (just checking if they would), they reject.

Mateo Kovacic was a great RB but... he's like 29 and injuries have "corroded" his physicals so I went with a young regen from Barcelona that is a decent option, great going forward but his tackling is only 10.

My save is full of good players but not a lot good enough to break into my United superteam..

Ah cheers, he's best one I've seen on my save so far

Back