Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

Russian clubs tend to be very protective of their youth prospects, and that's true even when you are playing in Russia. The Russian league has foreigner limits so every club needs players of Russian nationality that they can play every week. And it can no longer simply be Russian second nationality, gained through living there. So even moreso than making leagues, Russian clubs have incentive to keep their prospects. Not to mention that many clubs in the top division are pretty financially healthy. Zenit is outright wealthy.

With the Russian ones you definitely have to try and poach them before they sign a contract else they are always costly.

That GK from Sporting Lisbon must be awesome if they are demanding that much already.

Be interesting to know what clubs you are playing as. Are you a mega rich club like PSG, City, etc? Maybe FM15 has been made a bit more realistic whereby if a selling club knows you have money to burn, then they try and get every penny out of you they possibly can?

I am playing as lowly Indjija and have just managed to get a superb Colombian regen for £500k...Which was all of my transfer budget and all of my wage budget at the time

Yes they are demanding that much. I've had a regen 17 years old from Tigres in Mexico or a regen 16 years old from Malmo Sweden. They are worth around like 100k and when i make an equiry for the players than they make an counter bid for like 7 million euro.

Another example a 15 year old regen from Zenit Russia. 27 million.

I know that they don't want to sell their best youngster but this is just to much.

7 million euros isn't exactly excessive for what is likely to be one of the hottest prospects in world football? How much do you reckon Martin Odegaard is going to be sold for in real life?

I've found this. Nacional Madeira are asking for 21 mil for a young 'keeper. I'm Midtjylland, so it's not like I'm moneybags or anything.

It does sound like they might have got it wrong a bit, especially with the European regens. I have managed to get some reasonably priced regens, but thinking about they have been from nations such as Colombia, Uruguay and Egypt

Last edited:
Look at age, current value and current ability.

Nuff said.

Can someone help please. I am new-ish to FM and how do I know which regens are the best? I just got my first intake and were no good and once I checked France and stuff I couldn't see many of their stats and they were random, do I have to scout every single regen?

Even when I am looking they don't want to talk to me as they have just joined their new club. Thanks.

Last edited:
Can someone help please. I am new-ish to FM and how do I know which regens are the best? I just got my first intake and were no good and once I checked France and stuff I couldn't see many of their stats and they were random, do I have to scout every single regen?

Even when I am looking they don't want to talk to me as they have just joined their new club. Thanks.

You just gotta spend a lot of time looking. A lot of them you can dismiss straight away just by looking as you can tell they aren't going to be good enough. Any that look like they might have stats in the right areas that could develop, send your scouts to have a look and they will give you a clearer idea of how much potential they have.
As for them not wanting to talk to you, well that's part and parcel of FM15 i'm afraid...