Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

View attachment 937169
Went onto BMG's squad page after they rescued a late draw against my 1860 Munich team with the intent of making an offer for their star striker when I spotted this 16 yr old CDM with a £5m value.
Had a look at his stats which are incredible and ended up buying him for £11.25m there and then.
Highlighted his Advanced forward stats to show how versatile he is.
Surely one of the best regens ever!

Crazy coincidence here, I'm currently doing an 1860 save as well, and top of my shopping list is a DM from Gladbach! Must be something in the water there! Unfortunately they want £65m for this one and I'm not paying that. His contract expires in the summer so hopefully I can nick him for nothing. Some way behind yours though, I'd probably pay 65m for him. Well spotted

View attachment 231766

If my surname was Cade, I'd make people call me Barry no matter what my real name was. And if you ever have a son you know it needs to be done.

I'm considering renaming my daughter Barri to be honest. Think the 'i' on the end makes it a little more feminine

Crazy coincidence here, I'm currently doing an 1860 save as well, and top of my shopping list is a DM from Gladbach! Must be something in the water there! Unfortunately they want £65m for this one and I'm not paying that. His contract expires in the summer so hopefully I can nick him for nothing. Some way behind yours though, I'd probably pay 65m for him. Well spotted

View attachment 937372
Yeah they always seem to be producing tidy regens!
I'd definitely wait till you can sign him on a pre-contract, don't think I've ever spent £65m on a player.
He looks a real good CDM though.

German international cost me 55 mil from bayern

How in the **** does OB have that kind of cash in '22?!

It's coming from a Dane that haven't even gotten close to that kind of cash playing with Danish teams :)

Nope, winning champions league twice and signing pogba on free and selling him to man C gives you about 100 mil transfer budget :D

Got this guy from Malaga on a compensation deal for 950k he's labelled the next Koke which is interesting. Although he is a player that I have bought just to sell for a decent amount of money in 4-5 years, as i'm trying to only use British and Irish players from now on.
View attachment 230173View attachment 230172