Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

I tried to sign a regen called Jose Carlos Monteiro Bessa as well! Looked like a wonderkid and his contract was expiring at Vit. Guimaraes so I tried to sign him on a free but he chose Atletico instead and is now a world class superstar. The one that got away :'(

This is some freaky ****. I also tried to sign some dude called jose carlos monteiro bessa aswell. For sampdoria aswell!.

Still rocking Atalanta! Looks pretty sweet, get him tutored a bit and he could be a world-beater. His natural fitness went up, I though that was fixed?

Oh yeah i hadn't noticed that.

I plan to stay with Atalanta for the next few weeks and then spend the last month or so before FM16 comes out back at 'my' hometown club of Indjija to make them the biggest club in Serbia. Bit of a homecoming fairytale career ending story that Hollywood will make a film about. Maybe

Not sure if this guy's a regen, but looks decent for a 17 year old. I only recently got into finding regens. Should I buy him now for around 30m pounds?

Not sure if this guy's a regen, but looks decent for a 17 year old. I only recently got into finding regens. Should I buy him now for around 30m pounds?

Yeah he's got that e-fit wanted poster face, definitely a regen. And he looks ****** epic, absolutely ridiculous for a 17-year-old. He doesn't even need much tutoring, maybe work on his strength and passing a bit. Splash out, son!

Yeah he's got that e-fit wanted poster face, definitely a regen. And he looks ****** epic, absolutely ridiculous for a 17-year-old. He doesn't even need much tutoring, maybe work on his strength and passing a bit. Splash out, son!

Well I do have 130m spare, so can't go too wrong! :D

Well I do have 130m spare, so can't go too wrong! :D

If you get the deal done now he'll join on his 18th birthday in January(assuming you're a European team), and should eventually count as homegrown at the club for the CL, provided you don't loan him out for the first 3 years. If you need someone for his position, £30m is really not that much for someone this good.