Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

Don't you just love it when you're trawling through the youth intake list and then you find...

5ab0729f829763942caa8b3acff00540.jpg

Coming to Manchester United in stores near you soon.

No but seriously this guy looks fookin amazing, the bad thing is he is leaving on a free transfer after his current contract with Everton expires which will ultimately mean some ******* european team like Bordeux (who have become superpowers in my save and win the French leagues with 10 games to go).

I'm activating a £38m release clause to buy him 6 months before his contract expires because in January... every team will be trying to sign him and I can't try until May or June.

In addition to me being United manager I manage Brazil too and I have another wonderkid who is near-identical to Luiz called Geovane... what a strike partnership Geovane and Luiz will have at both United and Brazil!

View attachment 227291
Came through my youth intake and he looks ****** amazing! Had him tutored by Gaston Gil Romero, Goretzka and Tielemans.
He just 17 and he is already starting to cement his own spot in the team!
View attachment 227290
My world class German defender that came through my youth intake. Already a leader at 23. A rock at the back, sorta reminds me of Carles Puyol?
View attachment 227289View attachment 227288View attachment 227286View attachment 227285
Richter and his partners in crime at the back, best of their generation in the game.
View attachment 227287View attachment 227276
Schroder came through my very first youth intake, been amazing, still wonder why he hasn't been capped... meanwhile, Schuster is coming along nicely.
View attachment 227283View attachment 227280View attachment 227278View attachment 227277
The future looks bright for our team, think we produce some amazing talents in the defense and goalkeeping department... (A) with these amazing gk tutors (below)
View attachment 227275View attachment 227274

Don't you just love it when you're trawling through the youth intake list and then you find...

What am I looking at here... just kidding looks like he will be excellent. In my save Twente produce two regens who both had 195PA, turns out they had a regen HOYD who was amazing.

Last edited:
View attachment 947458
Came through my youth intake and he looks ****** amazing! Had him tutored by Gaston Gil Romero, Goretzka and Tielemans.
He just 17 and he is already starting to cement his own spot in the team!
View attachment 947460
My world class German defender that came through my youth intake. Already a leader at 23. A rock at the back, sorta reminds me of Carles Puyol?
View attachment 947461View attachment 947464View attachment 947467View attachment 947468
Richter and his partners in crime at the back, best of their generation in the game.
View attachment 947466View attachment 947483
Schroder came through my very first youth intake, been amazing, still wonder why he hasn't been capped... meanwhile, Schuster is coming along nicely.
View attachment 947471View attachment 947477View attachment 947481View attachment 947482
The future looks bright for our team, think we produce some amazing talents in the defense and goalkeeping department... (A) with these amazing gk tutors (below)
View attachment 947485View attachment 947487

Which skin do you use? Also which facepack do u use? I have OLT Regen Faces but not that good :(

Last edited:
Which skin do you use? Also which facepack do u use? I have OLT Regen Faces but not that good :(

The skin I use is called Vitrex MMXV skin and I the regen facepack is called DEBSKIS WORLD OF HAIRSTYLES 1.0

Last edited:
If you get the deal done now he'll join on his 18th birthday in January(assuming you're a European team), and should eventually count as homegrown at the club for the CL, provided you don't loan him out for the first 3 years. If you need someone for his position, £30m is really not that much for someone this good.

How does Sudan grab your weird regen nation fancies?

Till last season he (Levasseur ) had 4 stars and the other two had 3.5 stars .
Now i just checked and they are all three on 3.5 stars.
I considered him my best dc asc i use dc stoppers and he has highest aggression+bravery rating of the three . But indeed , his mentals are not like the other 2 in overall.

View attachment 225570

This lad here i bought as i loved his name :) but i need some advice to add a ppm to his game .
Jason has only shoots with power as ppm at the moment . He lacks flair to dribble through centre , no ?
I play him as false nine in zero sea's 343 , but i allways have a targetmantype as the middle striker.
He replaces Mitrovic in my save who' has been my alltime topscorer (402 goals in 438 games )
Mitro had only Shoots with power as ppm but he had less dribbbling , less technique & less agility but better vision , flair & agression.

View attachment 951192I found this one in Corinthians,had to have him right away,paid like 22mil,had CA 162 from the start and 197 PA,he's a BEAST!!!

But how did you sign him before he turned 18? That, and the fact you know his CA + PA, and that he's so outrageous at 16, makes it all seem a bit edited...

If I'm wrong, please tell me how you did it coz I've always had to wait for them to turn 18 before being able to sign a player from a non-European country for a European club