Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

Yeah just got him. Been playing well.

Looks amazing. And with a spot of position training, he could do a job anywhere on the pitch except GK. Basically, if you want additional cover for any position, just take your pick. Maybe even ref if his vision and decisions weren't so high.

Last edited:
Looks amazing. And with a spot of position training, he could do a job anywhere on the pitch except GK. Basically, if you want additional cover for any position, just take your pick. Maybe even ref if his vision and decisions weren't so high.

Haha yeah. World class at 21 isnt bad. Been using him as an attacking CM.

The big european nations are all still around the same dates, mostly in March. When you get a new intake of youth players, you'll at least know your nation's youth intake date of that year. For the others, just check the youth intake screen every other day in March. Brazil is usually around late September.

There's basically no difference with random youth intake dates. It just results in more clicking.

Would you please inform me the place to check for the new regens if they arrived? Under "scouting" tab there are "all known players," "scouted," "shortlist," "assignments," "queue," "knowledge," and "recent" but I dont know from where to see the newly arrived regens.

Second, I read all the answers to the post and most of the regens shown here seems to be really "created" players. Even their strengths are so unbelieavable that I wouldnt have edited them in such a manner not to create supermans to destroy all the joy of the game.

Third, I want to know if a player comes to our team just the day he turns 18 (because of nation's rule of no transfers before he is 18) would he be a HG player when he plays with me for 3yrs?

Finally, I tend to develop their strength and acceleration till 10 at the early ages. Is this a fair way to develop regens or I should do else?

thank you all in advance for your kind answers

Would you please inform me the place to check for the new regens if they arrived? Under "scouting" tab there are "all known players," "scouted," "shortlist," "assignments," "queue," "knowledge," and "recent" but I dont know from where to see the newly arrived regens.

Click on the globe next to search bar > World > Transfers then where it says all transfers go down onto the drop down menu and click on youth intake. That will show you every player for that month. I just scout the big teams normally.

Click on the globe next to search bar > World > Transfers then where it says all transfers go down onto the drop down menu and click on youth intake. That will show you every player for that month. I just scout the big teams normally.

thank you

Second, I read all the answers to the post and most of the regens shown here seems to be really "created" players. Even their strengths are so unbelieavable that I wouldnt have edited them in such a manner not to create supermans to destroy all the joy of the game.

Not gonna say for certain that none of the players shown are edited. But there honestly isn't that much reason to do so. The game creates plenty of really high caliber regens. Even if you aren't lucky enough to get them through into your own youth intake, some dedicated searching and scouring or some scouting tool use can turn up tons that one can sign. Especially if you have lots of leagues loaded, or lots of players from lots of leagues.

Case in point - I always like to start a new game with the MLS running, no matter where I'm going to manage. The game always generates some "first day" regens for American low level clubs, academies, etc. In previous versoins, they would be American (occassionally Mexican or Canadian) and under 18, but a couple would typically have high potential. If they weren't MLS Draft protected, you could sign them for free. But on FM15, they are more numerous and they are more varied nations. None are draft protected. In almost any game I start (and I start too many), there are between 3 and 6 players with PA of 170 or higher. Many have a CA in the 100 range, so they are fairly reasonable players right from the start and can be used as rotation players for even a relatively strong squad. Even see English, German, French, and Dutch nationalities, along with American and Brazilian. There are enough that I have stocked my Under 21s in some games. Its really tempting once you see them there.

The game tends to generate fairly well rounded regens. They may have one or two weaknesses for their position. You can also get the unrealistic "freak" players - really tall but amazingly quick, tiny but monstrously strong, creative strikers who oddly have strong tackling, etc. But if you get a well-rounded player of 17 who has a CA in the 100 range and a high PA, with a good professional personality, a year or two of training and matches will turn them into a monster for their age.

So one can edit, yes. But not really needed.

Does anybody know the best way to find the best young players out there? Yet to find a good technique on this game due to the vague first scout. Wondering if there is a certain stat that I should look at or something like that.

I'm getting quite a few good regens from my school this year. It's quite refreshing :D