Here is my first proper Regen on FM10, bought him for around £16.5m from Villareal.

He don't look too bad but the screenie doesn't show the tackling.

I don't know if I would've paid that much either though.

Here is my first proper Regen on FM10, bought him for around £16.5m from Villareal.

He looks set to turn out amazing. I never get regens that are that good when they are that young, mine are late developers for some reason which means I suffer in results while I am training them.

He don't look too bad but the screenie doesn't show the tackling.

I don't know if I would've paid that much either though.

Didn't realise;

Tackling 14
Technical 18
Teamwork 16
Work Rate 17

were the missing stats. He got 2 goals 9 assists and a 7.4 av rating in 30 games for Villareal as a 17 year old. I had to pay slightly over the odds but he has gone straight in my 3 time EPL and last years CL winners team....he will repay it all.

Didn't realise;

Tackling 14
Technical 18
Teamwork 16
Work Rate 17

were the missing stats. He got 2 goals 9 assists and a 7.4 av rating in 30 games for Villareal as a 17 year old. I had to pay slightly over the odds but he has gone straight in my 3 time EPL and last years CL winners team....he will repay it all.

Let's hope so :) just remember not to pressure him in press conferences.

minaev.jpg

havent played him yet, got rooney and aguero up front but he just got promoted to 3rd striker

My Scouts were loving this guy from Exeter, who apparently will turn brilliant, paid £425K for him, I'd like to send him out on loan but cant:

What do you think :

he was originally in notts but when i took new job i signed him on

He isn't a regen...

Yes he is... The reason the animated face isn't there is because he turned it off in the preferences. If you look at the player's age and the year that the guy is in you can tell that he wasn't in the game to begin with.

ok guys i yhink i should slso contribute. am feeling like super training in fm10. even my danny welbeck has a finishin of 16. can u believe it. lol. but here are a few of ma regens they are excellent. am in 2013. chk dis out. maybe i cld ship sm to u. lol

Really nice regens zizunola, if there the type of players you have in your reserve team id hate to come up against your first team :p

How did you get those handsome buggers. I've got the hair pack but I havent seen any with they hair cuts.

Just started a new game with Bohemians and found this fella in the u20 team.

touted as the next CESC FABREGAS/ PEP GUARDIOLA but having to pay around 7.5m to get him :'(

My regen

View attachment 41518
I'm on 3rd season now. Bought him at the start of the 2nd season. My scout says he has to potential to play at a similar level to Steven Gerrard. He's already earned himself a spot in the dutch national team. (not U-21)

The thing is when I check him out with FM Genie Scout. his potential ability is 152. Is that enough for a top level club?

Genoa in my game have all the best youth so I always go to their youth teams. I noticed this guy was playing for their first team at 16 so i signed him for £20 million as he was that good. Since then he has developed into the best player I've ever seen.