Nice regens. Ill have to post a few of mine when I find some good ones!

My scout found this player, just bought him for £20M.

denisroth.jpg

is it me or are the majority of youngsters attaking midfielders and centre backs???

Hear are some more that i have managed to get a hold of.

Alderaldo payed 3mil for him last season

Alfonso i payed 1.3mil he is only 16 years atm so dont have wonderkid title yet but i think will get it looking at current stats sending him on load thats why currently in talks

Rob Bruma i payed 3 mil for him this season

Here are some of my guys, I do scouting my self. As new season starts I go to Italy, Spain, Germany, Brazil etc and browse through teams lookin for new 15, 16 sometimes 14 year old players. I love that stuff so I take my coffe and my time to find talents.

With Sasa Papac getting on I signed Lee Wallace to take over and allowed Steven Smith to move on so I needed a new backup so I found this regen who I signed off of Villareal for £625k. I needed someone to backup John Fleck on the left flank as I lacked a player in that position and found this french youngster but I had to pay £4.5 Million which was a large risk but turning out to be worth it.

Last edited:
Got these guys on a free, offered them loads of dosh to make sure they'd come. :)

Santana

Im doing a Malta league so I couldn't sign this player lol he's the best i've seen in 2024.

this 16 regen is amazing. just found him on my bristol city game. only halfway through 1st season as well

can't sign him until end of 2nd season tho. bet he'll be amazing

View attachment 15486

this guy looks promising too. can't believe i gotta wait tho. grrr

View attachment 15487

See now this is where i disagree. The cb you say is amazing, to me is ****. he cant jump and has **** stamina and teamwork.

Am i the only one who doesnt sign regens for the sole fact that they look disturbing?

Im doing a Malta league so I couldn't sign this player lol he's the best i've seen in 2024.

HOW ON EARTH DID YOU FIND THAT GUY????

His stats dont even make sense, he has so much acceleration and pace yet he has 20 strenght?!?!?! and he has 19 dribbling AND 18 corners? thats like the complete player!

Is it true that regens are very very random in the sense of development, as evident by a post above here an excellent centerback to someone is a crappy one to another

''HOW ON EARTH DID YOU FIND THAT GUY????''

Lol, hes won world player of the year about 5 years in a row so he was hard not to find :p

Yeah i know, i dont think a player who is so good at heading, tall (192cm) and strong, wud have high dribbling and acceleration, il try to find summore good players!

what is GENIE SCOUT? someone tell me?
It is a programme (available here on FMBase, look under Most Popular Downloads) whereby you can scout players in your game. It shows you the Current Ability and Potential Ability in numeric figures and not stars like in the game. Genie Scout can also tell you with what other player your players compare to, or will say that player is the best player in the world in his position. There will also be a option in order for Genie Scout to only show you Regen players, and you can then sort it in order of Potential Ability to see who are the best Regen players and you can also then use Genie Scout to tell how good they are. If Genie Scout tells you he is a God like player, then he is a sure buy. Oh and Genie Scout will also tell you their value and their asking price, so you know exactly how much they'll cost you.

I used Genie Scout a lot during my FM2008 times, but it takes the fun out the game. FM2010 is good in telling who the good regens are if you used the Backroom Advice option. In my first game Pat Rice advised me to scout a player by the name of Rustem Kaliev, a 15 year old CD from Hoffenheim. Played him in the League Cup at that age, and 3 Premier League games, that is how good he is, even at 15 years old. He is now 16 and is my 3rd choice CD. (Sorry but I don't know how to do screenshots). So it is possible to find good regens without cheating. Another option is to use your filters if you search for players. Click on Edit Filter and use the wage option combined with the age option (set age "at most" and 18). The rule of thumb is that the players with the biggest wage will be the better players. Then you scout them and see what your scouts say about them. This is only a help and not a sure way to find all the very best, as I have found World Class regens in places like Libya.

See now this is where i disagree. The cb you say is amazing, to me is ****. he cant jump and has **** stamina and teamwork.

well he was up for award of the Young Player of The Year in my 1st season back in the Prem with Bristol City. didn't win tho. ha

he's done pretty well (H) still time to get better

View attachment 18927

another good one just signed up. one word.... legend

Last edited:
Signed this winger from a team in Scotland for £250k, got to January and Arsenal where enquiring about him. Although his stats don't seem that amazing, he is a very consitent performer, and his value has shot up to £1,000,000 in just over half a season. Very exciting prospect for the future and I hold high hopes for him.