Im doing a Malta league so I couldn't sign this player lol he's the best i've seen in 2024.
This does not look like a regen player to me. A game generated player always have a face generated by the game. Just have a look at all the screenshots posted of regen players and you'll see the difference. This looks more like a player that was fiddled with by using either the Data Editor or FMRE.

Not necessarily. He may have preferred not to show generated faces (on Preferences)

This does not look like a regen player to me. A game generated player always have a face generated by the game. Just have a look at all the screenshots posted of regen players and you'll see the difference. This looks more like a player that was fiddled with by using either the Data Editor or FMRE.

possibly. but i doubt it. people do use FMRE on their games i know. but don't seem to put them on threads like this. i think people tend to get more pleasure out of actually finding a quality young regen and posting them, rather than "fiddling" it. i know i do

and as the above post says. you can get rid of the weird faces if you want

Picked up these three quality players for my hayes by using the genie scout all with potential of around 170-185 (A)

santana

Not sure why I would post a fake player on this thread when it says 'show off your regen players' but here's his history and picture so you can see, and there was no fmrte editing involved, dno how to prove that but he dusnt even play for my team so why wud i bother lol

The fact you saying you didnt use FMRTE triggers doubts.

Once in 2020 something on FM09 I had three regens called Cheyrou in the same Valencia team!!

The fact you saying you didnt use FMRTE triggers doubts.

i think he's just said that because someone accused him on a previous post of using FMRTE

dunno if he has, but as i said before, i can't see the point of cheating then putting it on here. then again, some people will

good find in my opinion but the thread is for "your" regen players. not barca's :p

Just Left Finn Harps of Ireland and brought in a player recently out of contract from Birmingham called John McConville (Don't know how to post images, help would be appreciated =) ) who's stats werent amazing, yet scored me 30 league goals in 35 apps. Think he finished on 42 from 47 games in all comps which isnt too bad!

Main stats:

Finishing: 12
Composure:12
Acceleration 13
Pace: 12
Heading: 14

Currently worth £1.9 mill which is very good for an Irish league player and has scored 13 goals in 25 apps this season under Robbie Keane! Obv not as good as me though ;)

Just became Wigan boss (4 games before end of the season, bottom of the prem and already relegated) and picked up a decent Regen Called Daniel from Brazil. 5 in 5 so far, hopefully will turn out to be a good bit of business by me.

you definitely used real time editor on that one. definitely !

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

jimmeh

Not sure why I would post a fake player on this thread when it says 'show off your regen players' but here's his history and picture so you can see, and there was no fmrte editing involved, dno how to prove that but he dusnt even play for my team so why wud i bother lol

That is one **** of an International scoring record and one **** of an overall average rating.

i love this guy, very quality poacher come for 180K€

ei47kz.png

scouts say has the potential to play at a level better than fabregas. very good stats rit now at just 16 yrs old.
m8213t.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

another great talent.scouts say he has the potential to play at a level better than dzeko.
dnlq1v.jpg

sorry for the double posts.

Last edited:
Look who I found! I really want this fella but Tenerife want 8m. Touted as the next David Villa!

2liwjo8.png

5y4t8i.png

This is a regen I found at the start of the 2nd season. Pitty I was under a transfer Embargo and he ended up at liverpool winning the Young Player of the Year award in his 1st season.

13.%20Eugene%20Polischuk.png
13.%20Eugene%20Polischuk.png
Found this striker at the end of my second season with Boro and bought him for £3.7mil. He scored 50 total goals in his first season and broke the record for most individual goals in the Euro Cup after the first knockout round. So far he as 34 in 32 in his second season including 6 against Galatasary away in the Champions League. I got the defensive mid after my first season and he has been pretty sick as well.

i was just searching for young players and came across these 2