Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
14 years old and 6'1 thats absolutely crazy, possibly the best regen of that age i've ever seen.

2 different save games..
Pretty impressed.. especially with Mejri...
Barcelona screenshots are updated :)

Last edited:
I say play him as MC bc his crossing is a tad low for an AMR, at least for my liking i dont know how you play your wingers

I tend to play as normal wingers but im keeping my eye on his progress at QPR every game including U21. My scout often reports him having a good eye for a pass and a eye for a goal too so things considered hopefully it will continue.

How about him ?

His first season for Leeds, 16 years and he's a monster !!

1272011112133pm.png

Hei, do you remember my regen ? Updating:

Ok, now his 17, almost 18 and he is FANTASTIC !!

He never missed a penalty, he scores from free kicks, he dribbles every man, he scores curve goals, he scoares screamers...HES AWSOME !!

He's the STRIKER OF THE YEAR at just 17 years old:
129201144122am.png

That's some sick stats !!!

And look at him now, at the middle of 3rd season, in winter break:
129201144122am.png

So guys, you are right, this is the best regen i ever had !!!

If you want i will post more screens by the time.

Hey guys i know it`s silly question but ... What`s PA ? And how is calculated :?

Hei, do you remember my regen ? Updating:

Ok, now his 17, almost 18 and he is FANTASTIC !!

He never missed a penalty, he scores from free kicks, he dribbles every man, he scores curve goals, he scoares screamers...HES AWSOME !!

He's the STRIKER OF THE YEAR at just 17 years old:
129201144122am.png

That's some sick stats !!!

And look at him now, at the middle of 3rd season, in winter break:
129201144122am.png

So guys, you are right, this is the best regen i ever had !!!

If you want i will post more screens by the time.
WOOOOOOOOOOW! His Amazing

Yeah nice cheat dude, u changed things of him in data. Well thats kool, great work. 17 and like this, not possible dude! :D

Yeah nice cheat dude, u changed things of him in data. Well thats kool, great work. 17 and like this, not possible dude! :D

Are you kidding me ?

I didn't changed a thing, that's why i'm so happy. It's the best regen i've ever had. I'm playing with LFC Marshall update, maybe that had a fact, but that regen is 100% maked by the game.

This is how he finished the year. Unfortunately i've finished the season in the 6 place. Without Lock i wa probably in 16 :)
129201144122am.png

Last edited:
shall i buy him and if i do what striking position shall i play him

do you think he is a good regen plus he is owning for the under 18s and what striking positon suits him best

Why do people just automatically think that someones cheated when they have a good regen? You see people posting amazing regens all the time at that age, ive seen people with better regens at an even younger age so dont judge people, do you have any proof that he has cheated? No, thought not.

So stop being jealous of the fact you've never had any good regens like that and keep your comments to yourself.

I know he totally sucks and has no potential, but if he keeps training like that he might have a chance.

I know he totally sucks and has no potential, but if he keeps training like that he might have a chance.

Doubt it mate, his current ability is not good enough, you'll easily find better regens than him pal.

Last edited:
Doubt it mate, his current ability is not good enough, you'll easily find better regens than him pal.

I know, its just not often you see a player with green arrows on almost everything. I have much better prospects in my U18s then him to worry about.

Back