Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
sorry for the double post but hes a made/edited player, hes 26 with no face a regen has a face what is virtual/generated, regens come into the game at 16 with no face when they come in and after a few days their face is a a generated one,

Anyways nice try, Learn abit more about Regens and FM 2011.

not if you change the face thing in preferences, beside its not your game nor ur problem IF he created a player, so leave the guy alone,

if he changed it to 'None' on preferences hes created the player.

if he changed it to 'None' on preferences hes created the player.

Sigh. No one cares. I don't play with regen faces on, mainly because they scare me. Leave the guy alone, it doesn't matter if the player is real or not, at the end of the day it's a regen, none of them are 'real'.

@Dunc I actually laughed when you said they scare you haha, But i'm just saying as the thread is for Regens

The guy is a regen,

I just removed regen faces from the preferences, they scare me just as dunc said,

By the way, he isnt supposed to get a infraction for continuing arguing?

I dont wanna be mean, but I am getting cagey about posting another regens, because of this "hes to good to be real"..

I present you again my monster CB Horacio Palacio who I never regret buying(although I was in some financial mess at the time) and has an average rating of 7.4 and his value is 14 mil. in euros:
View attachment 163753

Some lad I just picked up for my 1st season in the prem :)

NZxlN.png

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

My first time posting screenshots ever so i hope iv'e done it right lol.

Also sorry about the scroll bars i don't know how to sort that out =/

nice, we both have the same theme! I change the backround to the trophy cabinet or a view of a stand at Camp Nou by using the change backround next to the FM Button :)

just noticed that we had the same theme, didn't know that you could change the background of it
thanks for telling me

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Nice. Nearly got a full team there! - How much has your youth team won with them?

they were never in my youth team, i bought them when they were 17-18 years old and start giving them first team playing time
With Barcelona excellent training facilities and coaches, they improved rapidly over the years

What do you think about him? I'm playing as HJK myself and i got this kid for 1.9M he's been amazing so far. Also he's touted as next 'maxi lopez' I've no idea who he is since i don't follow football that much (H)

Thought he's over 20 i decided to post this one. I couldn't get him earlier, thus hes hasn't improved enough in hes previous team. He's stats have recently started to jump.

2nks7b5.png

I've never gone far enough into a game to find these ridiculous regens but I've found one good enough for me to post. Snapped him up for 3.5m + clauses. I think he'll end up being a star.

Back