Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I ve just stumbled across a quality regen but I can't remember how to save the page!!! Can someone help me out please.. It ll be well worth it. Cheers guys. :D
Alt + F9 then go to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\screenshots

When you reply, click 'Go Advanced' and upload the screenshot as an attachment (paperclip icon).

Guys id like your help, un your opinion, who ould be working class

grieco.png

titaa.png

Voisin.png

Vallee.png

Tony.png

Rodriguez.png

Mayasi.png

Cisse.png

Cases.png

Abdellaoui.png

I reckon Moussa Cisse will be quality

My favourite / best regen from my bilbao save
Cost me 2million when he was 16, labbelled the next fernando torres and hes basque <3
MiguelngelYusteProfile_Attributes.png

Here's mine :)
Horst Thomas is going to be a beast :)
Eric Artz was signed for 3.1M and I rejected a 25M bid the following summer

He is already AWESOME and he can be only more AWESOME. If you are Norwich, no matter what play him as much as you can, and if you're some other club, BUY him and play him as much as you can.

I'm Norwich and i've signed him but i'm quite a few seasons in and pushing for fourth so i'll give him some game time in the cups but hopefully once he turns 17 i can loan him out to a Championship/Lower prem side.

To hide a ridicoulous wage what would make people be like thats ridicoulous etc, and i hid the height and weight by accident covering the wage.

And so what if you have keep it to yourself, just putting up ONE of my good regens ive found.

So you are paying ridiculous wages for a player that will be lucky to get more than 10 national caps (without you being national coach).

Sure his PA may be high, but his CA isn't. And at 18 judging by his CA, I doubt he is reaching his potential if he did have a high PA.

You called him a beast and a future world class player, I shared my doubts.

WOW hes gonna be amazing when he fully develops judging by that scout report and current stats

HE WILL BE THE NEW BUFFON!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, if you sign him, you'll need to improve his air and physical stats, mental and communication will rise good without taking much care and speed isn't that important...

Also improve his free kicks and make him you free kick taker :D he's already 15 at it, so it can reach 20 :D

HE WILL BE THE NEW BUFFON!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, if you sign him, you'll need to improve his air and physical stats, mental and communication will rise good without taking much care and speed isn't that important...

Also improve his free kicks and make him you free kick taker :D he's already 15 at it, so it can reach 20 :D

screw 20 freekicks if his creativity is 2 lol and u don't know his technique either, but he will improve most physical stats naturally , hes still 14 tho
but spend a year or 2 concentrating on his strengh so his stamina and work rate rise

View attachment 171259View attachment 171260

My scout went and found this guy.. 14 years old the youngest ive seen lol, worried about his work permit tho guna try everything to get him.

Annoying thing is that you have to wait till he is 18 for him to join your team. Hopefully they have good training over there for him or he will just loose out on all that potential.

Yeah, I agree with alienman. I've actually noticed that if a deal goes through, you'll kill any opportunity for the player to go on loan to another Brazilian club and get playing time which really hurts his growth. Only the best of the best regens get playing time by the time they are 17 years old. If you notice, most will go on loan and play a division or two down.

The only time I'll sign a Brazilian or Argentine is when they are 17/are super duper talented and are getting playing time/if another euro club has offered. Signing at any other time risks killing his PA.

Yeah, I agree with alienman. I've actually noticed that if a deal goes through, you'll kill any opportunity for the player to go on loan to another Brazilian club and get playing time which really hurts his growth. Only the best of the best regens get playing time by the time they are 17 years old. If you notice, most will go on loan and play a division or two down.

The only time I'll sign a Brazilian or Argentine is when they are 17/are super duper talented and are getting playing time/if another euro club has offered. Signing at any other time risks killing his PA.

Well, I partly disagree with this. I would agree with this if you're playing in really good league(Prem, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Brazilian, Argentinian and some other maybe). But, if you're playing in some other league(Me in Croatia), you can play him as much as you want to and he'll be really good... this is what I did with a similar goalkeeper from argentina, he was worse than that star, now he's one of the best goalkeepers in the game... what's even worse, I sold my first GK to Real Madrid for about 50 mil euros and bought a backup, soon after that I left, and they play that backup in the first team, and the one who I developed and who is better is on the bench...

Well, I partly disagree with this. I would agree with this if you're playing in really good league(Prem, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Brazilian, Argentinian and some other maybe). But, if you're playing in some other league(Me in Croatia), you can play him as much as you want to and he'll be really good... this is what I did with a similar goalkeeper from argentina, he was worse than that star, now he's one of the best goalkeepers in the game... what's even worse, I sold my first GK to Real Madrid for about 50 mil euros and bought a backup, soon after that I left, and they play that backup in the first team, and the one who I developed and who is better is on the bench...

You missed my point.

I was saying that while he is UNDER 18 (and cannot leave south america) you shouldn't sign him until the last possible moment. If you sign him when he is 14, he will miss loan opportunities for 4 years as there is no guarantee he will play for his current club by the time he is allowed to join your team.

Back