Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
You missed my point.

I was saying that while he is UNDER 18 (and cannot leave south america) you shouldn't sign him until the last possible moment. If you sign him when he is 14, he will miss loan opportunities for 4 years as there is no guarantee he will play for his current club by the time he is allowed to join your team.

That is OK, but it still doesn't matter much, I personally find loans not a good way to improve a player, most of my youngster who are world class now are like that cause I played them first team in league matches and they would improve rapidly cause they'd be getting like 20+ matches which is awesome for a youngster. Also he'll be more expensive at the last possible second, or someone will maybe buy him instead of you...

well, I'd prefer to have a brazilian prospect get loaned to a smaller brazilian team than to only play in U18 matches until he is 18.

You just have to watch the player to make sure nobody puts a bid in for him.

I found this guy about a month before the 2032 World Cup. He was sitting in Liverpool's U18 team having never played a first team game as a 17 year old.

England were in need of a good striker as the current crop were getting too old and just not cutting the mustard for England. So I had a 'Sven/Theo Walcott' moment and decided to call him up to the World Cup squad.

I decided to start him in a pre-World Cup friendly against Belgium, he scored twice. During this game, my two first choice strikers injured themselves. Should i giv this kid the responsiblity of leading the countries World Cup frontline?

He scored 7 goals at the World Cup, leading an average England team to 3rd place.

I quickly made my move and signed him for my Barca team, the fee was £20M but i felt it was acceptable to snap up this wonderkid. I aimed to slowly bring him into the first team ala Rooney when he first moved to Man U and he has now scored 13 goals in 11 starts and is now keeping the World Player of the Year out of the team.....I cant wait to see how he'll progress.....

View attachment 171505

View attachment 171671

View attachment 171672

The stats for this guy are maybe nothing out of the ordinary but he's been my 'super sub' for a while since he scores goals like there's no tomorrow.

It seems like he got the right stats on the right attributes and a personality to match, he's labeled a clinical striker now and that's a fitting description.

He's actually about to overtake the primary striker position from Pato and Abel Hernandez although they're on top of their careers.

Last edited:
View attachment 171671

View attachment 171672

The stats for this guy are maybe nothing out of the ordinary but he's been my 'suber sub' for a while since he scores goals like there's no tomorrow.

It seems like he got the right stats on the right attributes and a personality to match, he's labeled a clinical striker now and that's a fitting description.

He's actually about to overtake the primary striker position from Pato and Abel Hernandez although they're on top of their careers.

and he's got a good solid MAN name to boot!

I just got my regen recently this is a screenshot of him:

I got him from benfica for £1.2 million should I send him on loan or keep him in the reserves for a while

Quite simply the best regen defender I have ever seen (and never managed)

View attachment 171520

He is a monster, but with this jumping so low, and with that passing and even creativity. I would retrain him as a DMF.

(I know you said you did not train him).

If he had a technique of, say, 14. I would say hes on par or even better than the kaizer or matthaus

He is a monster, but with this jumping so low, and with that passing and even creativity. I would retrain him as a DMF.

(I know you said you did not train him).

If he had a technique of, say, 14. I would say hes on par or even better than the kaizer or matthaus

yea i agree.

if id ever managed him I would have made him the midfield general he should have been!!! Bit too late now he's 30

been a while since I posted anything here.

1) Serginho(19 yo Brazilian Striker) Only found out about him threw the news since he turned down a contract for his club. Glad I checked his a beast & Babacar is hitting 31 soon I need a long term replacement for him either way.

2) Miranda(22 yo Brazilian DM) Signed him for $31Mil this season & he scored on his debut for me :D. Only issue fo rme with him is is lack of jumping ability & height. Had to get him after Man City stole my main DM for $67Mil 2 Seasons ago.

3) Robert van de Berg(26 yo Dutch Defender) Saw him when I managed holland a few years back & forgot about him when I left. Now his developed into a great defender who who Euro Defender of the year award last season.

4)Abram Dicks(22 yo South African Striker) Not the best striker Regen their is & usually only play him as a Sub but he has been performing very consistently. Bought him from FC Cape Town for $375K 5 years ago but had to send him to feeder in Belgium for work permit for most of that time.

5) Matias Maradona(21 yo Argentina Winger) Cauge my attention last season when played River in the Club World Championship since he finished runner up for best player But decided not to make a move for him in the end.

View attachment 171812View attachment 171813View attachment 171814View attachment 171815View attachment 171816

pencil.png

Just managed to get this player in my squad at the start of the season. Once he accepted his contract I was so happy to see how much he's already worth! Touted as the next Paul Gascoigne

absolute blinding striker mate!!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

how do u edit the database so that i can make every club can have the best yout faciltites :)

Back