Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
A guy with 2 meters called Robinho? (its a diminutive in portuguese) Irony?

Last edited:
Why would i give my self money when i m on 2018 and every top player requests a transfer after 2 seasons? And its my favorite team, thats who i want to play with. Plus those are regens i bought for minimum cash.

Last edited:
Actually it's very boring being a top club with loads of money and using genie scout to get good youngsters.Anyway who cares if this is what they want but they should know that this way they will get bored eventually and won't even see their youngsters grow...

View attachment 173233
View attachment 173234

Guthrie Sithole. Great name and player just signed for my recently promoted Great Olympics FC (Ghana Premier League) side. Terrific addition as he is already good enough to be a high quality starter at only 18. I'll have to keep the board from accepting bids from European teams.

edit: He was a free transfer too, after refusing to sign a deal with Dynamos.

That first one has some amazing stats but he only has 1 goal and 7 assists over the season :(

I doubt anyone has actually edited the stats or anything, but im sure the way some people find these regens is edited ie FMRTE

It's because of my tactics, I use 2 DMs, 1 AMC, 2 Wingers and 1 Striker. The DMs are mainly responsible for ball circulation and getting it to the AMC. And I can assure you, these regens are not edited in any way.

Back