Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
guys, where and how did u get all of these players?? are they created at your team? if not, how did u manage to get them??
it looks like u are having a youth dream team there!
I have few good regens my own, but not at the same time.. it takes few seasons for me to find a world class like regen.. and none of them created in my team.. gotta 'steal' them from other teams..

Last edited:
It is based on your Youth facilites and good youth coaches. If you have these, the higher the chance of gaining a regen that turns out class. I mainly get mine from other teams. Im re structuring my youth facilites etc at the minute and then I can hopefully look at bringing my own youth prospects through.

guys, where and how did u get all of these players?? are they created at your team? if not, how did u manage to get them??
it looks like u are having a youth dream team there!
I have few good regens my own, but not at the same time.. it takes few seasons for me to find a world class like regen.. and none of them created in my team.. gotta 'steal' them from other teams..

Like others have mentioned Youth Coaches & facilites play a big part of developing the players.
You need other things as well, a wide scouting knowledge, good scouts and what club you are playing as.

If a club isnt known for creating its own youth then there is less chance you'll get really good regens, whilst playing as R. Madrid I didnt get a single good regen despite having world class Youth coaches and facilites and had to resort to stealing U18's from other clubs. However as River Plate, a club known for creating its own youth and then selling on, I got about two really excellent regens a season and my Youth setup wasnt as nearly as good.

http://imgur.com/3XsUb
hmmm fail, but found an amazing guy in my 1st season at la galaxy :/ if someone can tell me how to post pics will but it up
ahhh see amazing :P

Last edited:
f36phd.png

25kojye.png

This guy is surely my future upfront i think his stats can keep improving

Last edited:
really good attributes and lot of goals i haven't got any good regens from my country portugal yet i hope i can get one like that ;)

View attachment 173718View attachment 173726View attachment 173725View attachment 173724View attachment 173723View attachment 173722View attachment 173721View attachment 173720View attachment 173719View attachment 173727

Here are some I've had over the years. Would have love to see the R.Madrid and River ones develop but I reached a point in both games where I couldnt go forward. Madrid wouldnt give me a new contract and I couldnt field a team with River (internationals clashed with cup games)

View attachment 173718View attachment 173726View attachment 173725View attachment 173724View attachment 173723View attachment 173722View attachment 173721View attachment 173720View attachment 173719View attachment 173727

Here are some I've had over the years. Would have love to see the R.Madrid and River ones develop but I reached a point in both games where I couldnt go forward. Madrid wouldnt give me a new contract and I couldnt field a team with River (internationals clashed with cup games)

Nice regens... as for your River save, holiday that game it should work...

Needed a replacement for hamsik after sold him to Inter for £30million. Problem being this guy cost £86million

View attachment 173568

go for 60. i even had to splash cash to evna 15 year old. i awalys limit my offer lest than 25.
try to add some clauses, like after # of apperences, 2m . and after # goals, 3m

You must be destroying all your opponents to get that scoring record!! What tactic are you using?

It's a 4-2-3-1 that I have made, and been using for the last.. 4 or 5 seasons on that save. It's been doing well, but the attack is amazing, the defence, not so hot. I was top scorers in the league last season, but I also conceded 60 goals, so only had a GD of about +30.

But yeah, it's been doing well for me lately, and this regen is loving playing up top on his own.

Back