Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
This guy has painfully bad speed and strength but hopefully his creativity will make up for it.

This guy has painfully bad speed and strength but hopefully his creativity will make up for it.

I believe you should set him on a special training regime which would increase his speed and strength and after a few years on training that would suite players like Xavi...

I am not sure though, some who knows more should advise you a bit better...

Train him on speed and more pass/creativty forgot heading and strength he could be a xavi

Absolutely loving this kid!!!

View attachment 172877View attachment 172876View attachment 172879View attachment 172878

Going to be a star! Only playing him because my two best strikers are out injured/tired and he's looking like he can get a permanent spot.

Here's my 'best' striker, got him cheap last season;

View attachment 172880View attachment 172881

His worth is strangely low atm.. Was at £4,300,000 the end of last season then just dropped to under £1,000,000 this season.

Just bought him after moving to Valencia from Sporting CP, paid £20,000,000 for him, he's touted as the next Jurgen Klinsmann so hopefully he will be a great player!

Here is my top regen for my Shrewsbury side. Bought him out of Africa for 450k and at 18 he was already by best striker with the potential to be even better. He is off to a great start to his first complete season at the club, 7 goals and 6 assists in 9 games played.

In year 2021 with Man City and i have this lad. As you can see his first season with me was a hit and them goals included golden boot winner in the PL and the CL.
View attachment 174212

The other 2 lads are vey good also but nowhere near as good.

uucW4de5d074718bd.png

my best regen

Ignore the names - i pick a stupid random nickname which relates to a part of their name, a bit of fun me and my friends do for lulz.

World class goalkeeper - View pbnNer.jpg on ScreenSnapr

View z9sOD1.jpg on ScreenSnapr

Talisman at the back - View GzYRcL.jpg on ScreenSnapr

Star striker - View yUwjUA.jpg on ScreenSnapr

Next Paul Scholes - View Qvlgw5.jpg on ScreenSnapr

Touted as the next Casillas - View G4BaNU.jpg on ScreenSnapr

Had the next Nobby Stiles too but lost him :/

lol nice names. Iker II, Orlando Bloom, The Hoff. HAHAHAHA

if you can upload a screenshot of this guy when he has reached his full potential, would love to see see it. best 16yr old ive ever seen :)

incredible stuff, but if u let them play a first team game,they'll suck

and if u wait till their 21, half the potential gone. lol

incredible stuff, but if u let them play a first team game,they'll suck

and if u wait till their 21, half the potential gone. lol

i was just thinking under the right training and tutoring and first team experience this guy could be a monster haha

i was just thinking under the right training and tutoring and first team experience this guy could be a monster haha

yeah, may staff tell what training, and if it good, it's work. i only let kids of 21 start playing real XI.

and i kind of buy regen , cuz other teams get my regen. ;)

Back