Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
: Show Off Your Regen

Have a gun you want to show off. Need some help putting on finishing touches.It's supposed to be a TEC shield regen structure, like the repair platform. It's my first model.

Battlefield 3 CD key

funny your defender name is antiseptic... dont know why thats funny to me...

The Best regens the game has ever seen

I have the best regens that anyone has ever seen

How is that 31yo italian on only 50k a week if i were him id want quadruple that :)

I signed him as a 15 year old and have been giving him low long term contracts regularly and buttering up his agent so that they get accepted

Does any have a link were I could download more hair styles for the regens, I know they had one for 2010.. just tired of all my players having one of like 10 different cuts..

I have the best regens that anyone has ever seen

Will not take long before someone state that you edited/created/reverse-engineered/genetic-enhanced/doped/bionic-grafted/improved by nanomachines them.

ps.:abslutely not my case, I know if theres a 200 pa limit its normal that in 30 years someone are generated on this limit or close

Doesnt matter if he is or not what will someone gain from FMRTE'ing a regen and then showing everyone :/

So what if he did? Its his game he can do what he wants. Jesus what is it with some people.

Back