Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Three regens that I've got in my game, had them all since they were 16/17 and have gradually brought them into my first team.

View attachment 181086

Melis has been solid for the back of my team for almost 2 seasons now, and hes only 22 :D Had lots of interests for him, recently declined a 30mil bid for him as Melis and P.Jones are a brick wall together.

View attachment 181088

Izaola keeps getting picked first for my left wing and he has played well considering his age. Looking forward to him in the next 3-4 seasons.

View attachment 181087

Dawson, spent 23Mil on him from Man Utd (15 upfront, 8 over 2years) I know it may seem alot but scouts said he would be better than Kadlec + he is english so I thought why not and he has been awesome for me. Has made regular spots into my team this season due to injuries but he has been getting the job done :D

This is for pezgod1 player, Liam Durruty:

Maximum at tactics and attacking.
Then some ball control and shooting.
Very little strenght and aerobic ( hes already very fast)
And zero defending.

I usually use hard workload, if he complain, use the interaction button and ask him to raise his workload

Last edited:
All three are amazing mate, 22 caps for dawson at 19 :O wow

Ha cheers man :), and I know it's alot but most of the english strikers in my game have done bad since the start other than Rooney who has 98 goals in 138 caps now :D and the regens aren't too good either, past few seasons I spent alot of time trying to find some good english talent and only found about 2/3 u19's.

This is for pezgod1 player, Liam Durruty:

Maximum at tactics and attacking.
Then some ball control and shooting.
Very little strenght and aerobic ( hes already very fast)
And zero defending.

I usually use hard workload, if he complain, use the interaction button and ask him to raise his workload

Thanks, i'm going to use this when he's a bit older :D

got him from my new affiliated club dinamo minsk
judgning for the scout reports and the assistant report now he got to improve most stats by 4 so i'm hoping i can shape him into the best player in the world
View attachment 181110
pencil.png

got him from my new affiliated club dinamo minsk
judgning for the scout reports and the assistant report now he got to improve most stats by 4 so i'm hoping i can shape him into the best player in the world
View attachment 181110
pencil.png

Iiiiii wiiiiiiisssshhh Iiiiii hhhaaavvveee afffillliiiaaattteeeddd ccclllubbbsss ttthhhaaattt ppprrroooddduuucccceee sssooo gggoooddd ppplllayyerss...

Just kiding with that, he's definitely awesome...

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Just signed from Dortmund in second season-My first regen! Is he good?

scout reports? though he does seem awesome...

Oh right,sorry. They are not very helpful but just did a quick check on genie scout and pa is 191 :D

Oh right,sorry. They are not very helpful but just did a quick check on genie scout and pa is 191 :D

Every half a star means with normal training +1 stats, here you have a half a star player who'll become a 4 star player which means +7 for every stat

Last edited:
Every half a star means with normal training +1 stats, here you have a half a star player who'll become a 4 star player which means +7 for every stat

or some stats increase by 7, some by 2 or 3 some by 11 or 12, with this much potential u can make him a world class player in almost every role

View attachment 181470 he's joining my team at the end of his contract, it was a great deal^^) but i wonder why his value is so low, is it because he is in a team with a lesser reputation?

View attachment 181470 he's joining my team at the end of his contract, it was a great deal^^) but i wonder why his value is so low, is it because he is in a team with a lesser reputation?

values go down as players reaches the end of their contracts. I'm pretty sure that when he joins your team and his new contract starts his value will go up.

Back