Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Too good in the air to be Ronaldo.
And too little determination and composure to be him.
Also, he is match fit...
Amazing player nonetheless.

Give these a rate :)

Brazillian CB. Cost me an arm and a leg I'll have you know! 15mil! Attracting a lot of attention from clubs in every transfer window too. 3 1/2 star potential.
View attachment 182014

And another central defender here :). Cost me 7.5mil. 3 1/2 star potential.
View attachment 182019

Spanish striker, cost me 4.7mil and 3 1/2 star potential.
View attachment 182021

Last edited:
Just a few of my Regens in 2014. All have PA's of over 170 (Genie Scout)

(With regards to money, the Arabian equivilent to the City owners took me over, I get a budget of nearly 100m per season)

View attachment 182132
Samuel Carnicero: Signed from Barcelona, £2m upfront, £30m after 10 International Apps. Labelled the next David Villa.

View attachment 182131
Hadi Zaid: Signed from a Saudi team for what seems like a mere £7.5m. Potential to be better than Cristiano Ronaldo.

View attachment 182130
Manolo Lisi: Signed from Inter for £21m in 2012. Would be in the first-team, however a fit partnership of Rafael Varane and Mikel San Jose keep him out of the team.

View attachment 182129
Louis Wawa: Signed from Standard for £500k, already shows signs of reaching the potential he has, considered to have the potential to be better than Joe Hart.

View attachment 182128
Richie Sheridan: Already an England regular, bought from feeder club Middlesborough for £1.2m. Has been reckoned to be the next Steven Gerrard.

Just a few of my Regens in 2014. All have PA's of over 170 (Genie Scout)

(With regards to money, the Arabian equivilent to the City owners took me over, I get a budget of nearly 100m per season)

View attachment 182132
Samuel Carnicero: Signed from Barcelona, £2m upfront, £30m after 10 International Apps. Labelled the next David Villa.

View attachment 182131
Hadi Zaid: Signed from a Saudi team for what seems like a mere £7.5m. Potential to be better than Cristiano Ronaldo.

View attachment 182130
Manolo Lisi: Signed from Inter for £21m in 2012. Would be in the first-team, however a fit partnership of Rafael Varane and Mikel San Jose keep him out of the team.

View attachment 182129
Louis Wawa: Signed from Standard for £500k, already shows signs of reaching the potential he has, considered to have the potential to be better than Joe Hart.

View attachment 182128
Richie Sheridan: Already an England regular, bought from feeder club Middlesborough for £1.2m. Has been reckoned to be the next Steven Gerrard.

Quality regens. I just can't quite wrap my head around why the last regen has 7 caps for England. Tbh he's not that good, the other regens you showed are much better. He has good fitness, teamwork and set pieces, not much more going for him.

Quality regens. I just can't quite wrap my head around why the last regen has 7 caps for England. Tbh he's not that good, the other regens you showed are much better. He has good fitness, teamwork and set pieces, not much more going for him.

I'm the England manager :P

And most of the games have been friendlies againds the Cook Islands, Angola etc :)

View attachment 182135

Here's another one.

Yes, that is dual English-Argentine nationality.

Barcelona have got an incredible regen on my game, it was bad enough when they just had Messi tearing me apart but now they have Philco...

fkOB3.png

VEjWz.png

First attachment doesn't work, any chance of reposting mate?

Check out my two recently signed regens Yaw is going to be the best target man ever, i can feel it

Back