Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Sure I can try :P

This regen came through my youth academy. Natural born goalscorer! :)

View attachment 182527

And I bought Ashley Searle from M'boro for 4M pounds. He plays like Beckham in the game, world class winger in the making!

View attachment 182529

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

First attachment doesn't work, any chance of reposting mate?

Sure :P

dicksu.png

And I bought Ashley Searle from M'boro for 4M pounds. He plays like Beckham in the game, world class winger in the making!

searle.png

Sure I can try :P

View attachment 182527

View attachment 182529

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Sure :P

dicksu.png

searle.png

Searle looks class but you might need to work on Dicks' finishing

Searle looks class but you might need to work on Dicks' finishing

Yes you are right. But he usually places the ball so beautifully in front of goal... can't imagine how he's gonna be after I train him in finishing haha

this lad is the current world player of the year in my game

Technique, dribbling and tutor him with someone with high teamwork and decisions

tutoring only affects determination and other hidden attributes, he has 19 determination, doesn't really need much more, no?

My bad, i tought that mental att which you are unable to focus could be passed on.

But think with me, maybe decisions are not exact the case, but teamwork and even workrate, agression and bravery are things that tutors should pass to their pupils.

Technique, dribbling and tutor him with someone with high teamwork and decisions

i must be doing something right, his individual training focus was technique anyway, and i've got this guy tutoring him:View attachment 182838
so thanks for the tips about teamwork and bravery!
I'm going to re-post him when he's about 21, so you can see the improvment:D

Last edited:
what should i give this guy for PPM's and training focus, he already likes to round the keeper and knocks ball past opponent? i reckon he'll be a world beater!

2ev89jr.png

Depends on what role you intend to play him. I'd put him on a target man attack regime, with training focus on his jumping. Have Andy Carroll tutor him; if you still have him in your squad. Shooting with power for PPM.

one of the best CB's i have ever signed on this game! I signed him for £1.4m 5 seasons ago and he has been a first team player for 4 of those!

tell me what you think!

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

oh and my Brazilian version of Eden Hazard....

Back