Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I'm in the 2014/15-season with Arsenal, getting the job after Wenger suddenly resigned (I managed to get IFK Göteborg to CL-final and three straight championships before that), and wow, I love getting regens. These are the best I've found as of yet:

View attachment 190967View attachment 190968View attachment 190969View attachment 190970View attachment 190971View attachment 190972

I'm very excited by Birol Vatanoglu, he has 4,5 stars according to all my trainers and scouts! oO)

Oh, and first post, yay for me^^)

Best regen that i've had in my team. difficult to keep him

View attachment 190933

He is without a doubt the most well rounded play I've ever seen. :O He could play all over the pitch. Shame he's only got a GK rating of 1 :p

But I'd train him to play loads of positions if I could. His marking's his only weakness so I think he'd be a perfect deep lying playmaker support, run from deep sometimes. Or maybe just behind a striker, like Gerrard. A free role.

he has only won the world golden ball once ! i am using the powergens database it produces more higher potential regens

Got a 17 year old 6'8" CB with 16 heading and jumping + 14 marking and tackling.
I'll post a screenshot up when I can, got him in a network game and the host isn't on.

View attachment 191444

I've been playing him as a winger in the Il Devasto tactic and he's been immense! Keeping Nani out of my team for the majority of last season. Bought him for a mere £1m n all :D

View attachment 191573

Similar case, he is not the real Michael Owen. I just change his profile and add picture to make him resemble the once great Owen. This guy is almost on par with Lionel Messi when it comes to stat.

View attachment 191573

Similar case, he is not the real Michael Owen. I just change his profile and add picture to make him resemble the once great Owen. This guy is almost on par with Lionel Messi when it comes to stat.

Nah, he's not like Messi, he doesn't have the speed/flair/technique, though he's the same as David Villa.

Back