Show off your regens! (And non regens)

Valued at £80m? How bow dat.

63bc04b471ab1db2e3da348d4470d0a6.png

Last edited:
:O 118 goal????

yep, could have been more really ;)

numbers are obviously inflated by very easy state championship matches (best teams of Amazonas state are in national 3rd and 4th division, the others are even weaker), 61 goals in 20 matches isn't even that great.

Without that you're looking at 57 goals in 51 'real' matches (serie A + copa do brasil + copa libertadores), which is still very good but not outrageous. I reckon that a better performance in state championship plus club world cup games (haven't won Libertadores yet) could push the number close to 150.

Sorry I don't have a screenshot, but I was Borehamwood in VNL. 2nd season champions. Signed a kid from Concord Rangers, 18 yrs old, compared to my squad a 4* DC with potential 5* - 170 quid and about 450pw.

Season 3, we are top of L2 by Christmas, conceding fewer than anyone else, and Parsonage averaging 7.15 for the season, and 3 goals.

6 or 7Prem clubs in for him in Jan, got 1.3 mill plus sell-ons !!!

2 new DCs to replace, a promising GK and creative CM and still got 1mill in the kitty!

Going to ask the board to improve youth & training facilities at season end -how can they refuse ? Muhahahaha

Manchester United. Chelsea. It happens.

It probably happens more often in the game than it should but you can't really say it doesn't happen in reality. Because it does.

I would say that it seems legit if they had done what the AI usually does and bought him for a high fee and left him rotting in the reserves but this fella was playing, 32 games with 29 goals and 13 assists and they just let him leave for free? That's very suspect behaviour. Not that I'd be complaining if I was Atalanta mind you.

I would say that it seems legit if they had done what the AI usually does and bought him for a high fee and left him rotting in the reserves but this fella was playing, 32 games with 29 goals and 13 assists and they just let him leave for free? That's very suspect behaviour. Not that I'd be complaining if I was Atalanta mind you.
Does that still happen in FM17 because it was one of the reasons why I hated last years version. Top clubs just stockpiling players they don't need and rotting them in the reserves.

Does that still happen in FM17 because it was one of the reasons why I hated last years version. Top clubs just stockpiling players they don't need and rotting them in the reserves.

honestly city should be thumping me for a 6 winnin rprem year after tyear with the players they have 1 can simply not have hazard & dybala and be in the europa league lol but because i can manage better im owning everyone i lose the odd game after a long run like all but 1-2 losses in a row max my teams mentally strong to come back from losing positions to

1 of my fave regens purchased for 5m hes now a regular in my starting 11 starting alongside either bonucci or smalling

oivCaG.jpg

8bkMCE.jpg

8PfUXW.jpg

i got this regen through youth intake because of link with toronto as affiliate theres something about him i know his finishing looks poor but i dunno he seems he could be world class lol atm he is the player for me in domestic cups and poor teams league games @ home

I started a new save and I'm not sure if it's my luck or the 17.3.1 patch but i got a pretty interesting batch in my first season:

N3QUZ.png

N3Mio.png

N3XJD.png

N3O7I.png

When I got Luke Turner his personality was spineless, but i got him tutored from Zlatan, Rooney, Mandzukic and Morata, and as you can see he is doing okay now

My Best Regen in the intake:

N3dCp.png

Other Regens That I Signed:

N373M.png

N3cuO.png

N3Ury.png

N3ABi.png

You should send us a screenshot of your teams league history, that's what I call a long term save hahahaha well done pal.

Good idea, I'll definitely do that tomorrow if I can be arsed. Took Inter to the mid-2090s on FM15 but haven't reached the 22nd century yet. Just abandoned my Atalanta save for a Newcastle one so it probably won't be this year either.

One thing the Inter save taught me is you can never be more than 100 years old, i.e. if you're born in 1982 and the game is in 2093, it'll still say you're 100. That was one of those life lessons you're immediately ashamed you've learnt, like piddling on an electric fence sucks.

Last edited:
This guy was my best player, and I had no intention of letting him go, but City met his buyout clause. Completely forgot it was there, perhaps because it seemed like such a ridiculous amount when I signed him, and nobody would ever pay it. But City did, I tried frantically to offer him improved terms but he went :(

Still can't argue with a £75.5m profit on a player in 3 years though.

View attachment 92407View attachment 92406

I have other good-looking prospects though, especially the last three. His fellow Brazilian could be his replacement AMC, but none are quite as special as the guy who left:

View attachment 92405View attachment 92404View attachment 92403View attachment 92402View attachment 92401View attachment 92400View attachment 92399View attachment 92398View attachment 92397View attachment 92396

Last edited:
got this centre back through this years youth intake wasnt the best intake do you think hes worth developing?

JbVx81.jpg