Show off your regens! (And non regens)

got this centre back through this years youth intake wasnt the best intake do you think hes worth developing?

JbVx81.jpg

Yeah could be. Get him tutored by someone with high Determination and get that up, maybe work on his Positioning and Heading though they should develop naturally, send him out on loan for a few seasons for some first team football. Main worry is 5 Natural Fitness

Yeah could be. Get him tutored by someone with high Determination and get that up, maybe work on his Positioning and Heading though they should develop naturally, send him out on loan for a few seasons for some first team football. Main worry is 5 Natural Fitness

gave him his senior debut vs sunderland fa cup sixth round took a calculated risk he got an 8.2 rating playing full 90 mins

I had so many injuries one season i had to play a 16 year old advanced playmaker up front who had 14 finishing and ridiculously high physical attributes in a Europa League final....he scored with 4 minutes to go lol

Christian Antoniazzi at Aberdeen playing as an AMC. He's never going to be the next Zidane or anything but looking at how much he has developed just shows the importance of human management for youth prospects. Imagine number one shows him in the year 2023 having not been managed by me. Image number two shows him in 2018 after 2 years under my management. I'll post a further update on him once he's reached maturity if I can keep hold of him, I've got AC Milan bidding over 3m for him at the minute.

View attachment 91963 View attachment 91964

A quick question if anyone knows the answer to this, his height and weight are also vastly different in both of these saves. Is this randomly generated to some degree or has developing him in to a better athlete brought about a growth spurt or something?

Last edited:

Wow, what a team. Have you got a favourite player? Cos I can't pick one. Atici maybe? Or Edstrom? Vanek?

How do you find these people, do you use Genie scout or something? I do alright on scouting, but nothing quite like this.

Wow, what a team. Have you got a favourite player? Cos I can't pick one. Atici maybe? Or Edstrom? Vanek?

How do you find these people, do you use Genie scout or something? I do alright on scouting, but nothing quite like this.

My favorite player is Edström because i using him as an inside forward and the biggest factor in carrying the team is his performance. I'm using Genie Scout and my team potential rating %86.05, potential ability of the players between 185 -200. I'll share new regens soon :).

Last edited:
View attachment 90550View attachment 90549View attachment 90548

Another one straight from Les Gones academy, this little beauty at the age of 18 has just produces the finest performance I have seen in my football manager career dating back to fm10. He might not have the attributes of a certain diminutive Argentine but he plays exactly like the little ******. Truly, truly delightful to watch.

Last edited:
one of my few regens i found and liked and snapped up
View attachment 1119870
View attachment 1119869

top quality marauding right back that not only has high assist but does score a little goals which will wow u at times. he is nasty in attack and def too
View attachment 1119871

Kai to me is a pogba replacement as he is physically and technically as gifted. also quite versatile
View attachment 1119872

You seem to have spent a lot on these players - Is inflation as bad for you as it is for me? In 2022 and trying to buy regens are they're so expensive (no matter the age!)

You seem to have spent a lot on these players - Is inflation as bad for you as it is for me? In 2022 and trying to buy regens are they're so expensive (no matter the age!)

i kinda agree with WJ. if u want a specific play (now!) u got to pay over the top price tag. basically these are the points that will inflate the price tag to epic proportion -

1. player is still in contract with his current club for at least 2 years and above
2. player is key/first team player
3. player is not listed by the club
4. player finished the season with a particular award (ie golden boot)
5. player is happy in the club
6. getting the player from the top clubs (ie real madrid, PSG, Monaco and etc)

whether its regen or actual players if u r going for the players with those points above expect a higher price tag. club with lower rep, u MIGHT get them cheaper but thats not always the case.

eg. atm season 2020/21 coutinho is in real madrid and is listed. i can get him for a cool 35mil. thats not even before i made some nego on the price (i can even pay it on installment of 48 months). before u say anything, i have check his stats and all and they are as impressive as ever. 35 is really cheap for a player of his caliber.

just for your info

Onomah - 50 mil
Rudolph - 58 mil
Semedo - 40 mil
Kai - 116 mil

btw i hope u know u dont have to pay the price tag upfront but rather split them into monthly payments. and yes i can spend alot (although i dont usually) because my tranfer kitty can be around 300-400 per season.

Last edited:
i kinda agree with WJ. if u want a specific play (now!) u got to pay over the top price tag. basically these are the points that will inflate the price tag to epic proportion -

1. player is still in contract with his current club for at least 2 years and above
2. player is key/first team player
3. player is not listed by the club
4. player finished the season with a particular award (ie golden boot)
5. player is happy in the club
6. getting the player from the top clubs (ie real madrid, PSG, Monaco and etc)

whether its regen or actual players if u r going for the players with those points above expect a higher price tag. club with lower rep, u MIGHT get them cheaper but thats not always the case.

eg. atm season 2020/21 coutinho is in real madrid and is listed. i can get him for a cool 35mil. thats not even before i made some nego on the price (i can even pay it on installment of 48 months). before u say anything, i have check his stats and all and they are as impressive as ever. 35 is really cheap for a player of his caliber.

just for your info

Onomah - 50 mil
Rudolph - 58 mil
Semedo - 40 mil
Kai - 116 mil

btw i hope u know u dont have to pay the price tag upfront but rather split them into monthly payments. and yes i can spend alot (although i dont usually) because my tranfer kitty can be around 300-400 per season.

Wow, Coutinho still at the scousers on my game and impossible to get! :( Yes I have started to get better with the add ons and clauses! I have had a bit more luck using those and most of the time can really drop the up front cost! Negotiating is key.

progress on my current generation of regens in 1st team
1st up my favourite regen on this current an amc who i converted into a right winger
vpCfiF.jpg

1 word to describe this guy BEAST
osmNxa.jpg

Future TFM Repacement currently my battle axe for england also
TNXivU.jpg

Next up back up to pogba
8Hxlcz.jpg

and last of all my american regen through youth intake something about him he may not have the best finishing stats but he will hopefully replace rashford in a few years
7aSzJR.jpg

Edit this guy is gonna be the next lahm if not better
ntcljb.jpg

opinions guys?

Last edited: