Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

I've finished my 1st season now - last half of the season I used Nezza's tweak. More than convinced if I'd of used that since the start I'd of won the league! Ended up finishing 2nd and got the the Semi Final of the F.A cup!

I think the 2 SS's are the difference with scoring a few more goals which on most occasion is the difference between drawing and winning.

Did you make any tweaks?

Dinnertime. I will try to respond to questions and comments as soon as possible when I get back. I will also update the training section tonight. Currently testing the crossing which in v2 is set to far post but with instructions to drill the crosses which may be a flaw. It may in this case be best to set them to centre which I am trying but no conclusion yet.

View attachment 420487

Store m?lsjanser = CCC

Well, that was a good match! I decided to try this tactic with Schalke 04 since there squad fits so good. I play with a very young first 11 with Draxler as SS and Leon and Meyer behind as BTB. In that match Draxler did score 5 goals! Im in the first season so they are just kids. I will play on and see how it goes! It looks very good by now! :)

Store m?lsjanser = CCC

Well, that was a good match! I decided to try this tactic with Schalke 04 since there squad fits so good. I play with a very young first 11 with Draxler as SS and Leon and Meyer behind as BTB. In that match Draxler did score 5 goals! Im in the first season so they are just kids. I will play on and see how it goes! It looks very good by now! :)

Very nice Dorull! Glad that you decided to give it a go. Please keep the updates coming!

I noticed that away against the small teams will find it difficult to score, I have already made ​​3 draws 0-0 against the last of which the last in the standings, the norwich

I noticed that away against the small teams will find it difficult to score, I have already made ​​3 draws 0-0 against the last of which the last in the standings, the norwich

Lower your d-line

Ok, I maybe got lucky but have not encountered this too much. Some matches are a bit harder to win but generally I get a score out of the team. Try switching your training to teamwork when this happens and once you start winning again switch back to attacking movement.

Keep an eye on the stamina of your team, maybe they are too tired to force the goal. You shouldn't have to rest players too often but when the schedule is really full , it may be a good idea to do that. It's hard to tell without knowing the ins- and outs of your team :)

edit: or try what avpmoreira says.

Last edited:
which means d-line? sorry no English, can you tell me the specific role and what should I do? :)

Spostare la linea difensiva indietro - move the defensive line back (google translate)

I have updated the main post regarding pre-season and season training. Can someone have a read through and see if it's more understandable now? Thank you :)

Can't make it work, using V2 and I'm leaking goals and barely creating any CCC:s...

Weird. Who are you playing with? How do you get the goals against?
Mj?llby in Sweden, goals conceded in pretty much every way. Through balls, corners, long shots. Mostly because we are getting dominated.

Mj?llby in Sweden, goals conceded in pretty much every way. Through balls, corners, long shots. Mostly because we are getting dominated.

I'll take a look at them. Wonder what's going on. I'll do a LLM test after my Newcastle season to see how it handles at those leagues.