Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

Winning PL by 27 points in first attempt was not my goal...but what the ****! And winning the LC and ELC was just a bonus...fantastic stuff :) I?m Spurs...bougt Ayew and Santon, loanded Digne...that?s it!

Awesome results mate! Glad the tactic came through for you! Any screenshots? :)

Switched to romians tactic the second half of the season and had great results. You should try to implement some of his ideas to make this better.

-updated player filters for WBs and FBs in main post now.

ma questi file .ptf dove vanno messi?

erm .. I don't speak italian Andy except for the 5 words I need to survive there: Pronto, Prego, Pizza, Pasta and Katzo :D

Last edited:
ah .. google translate: ?but these files. ptf where do they put them? ?

I just closed the game down but when you do search for players, to the right of the attributes you can change to find the player , there should be an option called ' manage filters' and you should be able to import them for there, just like you import a tactic.
ok! should be placed in any folder in a document?

ok! should be placed in any folder in a document?

I just closed the game down but when you do search for players, to the right of the attributes you can change to find the player , there should be an option called ' manage filters' and you should be able to import them for there, just like you import a tactic.

Yes, there should be a folder called Filters in the same area as tactics and screenshots.

That's bugged, Jardel 9.1!!?? Would sell Garay in no time IRL!!!

Hehe I certainly don't hope that it's a bug. My centrebacks, wingbacks and fullbacks have all been splendid so far, scoring the most for the team!

I can not find the folder: (you can get me a screen of your documents fm and its folder? please

Hehe I certainly don't hope that it's a bug. My centrebacks, wingbacks and fullbacks have all been splendid so far, scoring the most for the team!

It's designed for the WBs and FBs to come forward. If the centrebacks score a lot through corners that is down to Jassar's set-up :)

I can not find the folder: (you can get me a screen of your documents fm and its folder? please

You will have to create the folder yourself I think. I will provide the screenshot tomorrow. It's kind of late here and need to get up early for work.

You will have to create the folder yourself I think. I will provide the screenshot tomorrow. It's kind of late here and need to get up early for work.
if I have to create do not need you to do me a screenshoot :) just tell me the name of the folder, and I do, quiet! and thanks :)

Could you try one thing? Set corners to mixed and put 2 center backs and the HB at 1st corner, challenge keeper and 2nd post.

Put WBs and FBs back and the rest attack. I've found that the goal scoring from corners can increase to 1 per game!!!!!

Could you try one thing? Set corners to mixed and put 2 center backs and the HB at 1st corner, challenge keeper and 2nd post.

Put WBs and FBs back and the rest attack. I've found that the goal scoring from corners can increase to 1 per game!!!!!

Ill give this a try in my own save as well. Thanks apvmoreira!

Last edited: