Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

Ps whats your defensive corner set up? Because I have conceded from a corner every game or set piece! I have most players over 180cm.... Enriquez BBM Capoue HB MArtins Indi CB Kelly RB just dont get it

Let me guess 5 CCCs and you still drew/lost such a joke

Ps whats your defensive corner set up? Because I have conceded from a corner every game or set piece! I have most players over 180cm.... Enriquez BBM Capoue HB MArtins Indi CB Kelly RB just dont get it

Offensive is Jassar's and defensive is my own tweaks of those.they worked fine with newcsstle for me. Conceded only 5 but perhaps they need some extra work.feel free to tweak those as necessary.

I'll trade that for better defensive play in actual play and setpieces any time. We'll always find ways to create the CCCs :)

for me aswell, defense and setpieces sucks in fm14

btw i am testing with a combination of shyftyy's V2 and my own tactic.
if everything goes well i will be releasing it in 1 or 2 days from now.

well, tha tactic aint working for me no more as it used to at the start..

drawing against crappy teams, not so much attacking football no more, dnno why, tried tweaking it but still nothing..

well, tha tactic aint working for me no more as it used to at the start..

drawing against crappy teams, not so much attacking football no more, dnno why, tried tweaking it but still nothing..

What changed? Second season syndrome or? Are you using v2?

euhm i started using v2, and it wasnt so good, so i switched to v1 again, it worked again for a game or 2 but then came the draws against crappy teams as QPR etc.. wich i was totaly boss in those games.. this is the second season syndrome yes

Astori true bomber! I recommend everyone to buy! is very strong! I did have 10 goals and only in mid February!

First season with Hull City after 34 games.

Bought Kiyotake (6 Mio €) from Nuremberg, Diarra (Free), Mario (1,2 Mio) from Villareal, Milosevic (0,5 Mio) from AIK and Ankersen (1,6 Mio) from Esbjerg in summer and Ganso (2,2 Mio) in winter. Sold Proschwitz (1,5 Mio) to Hannover and Aluko (3 Mio) to Crystal Palace in summer.

View attachment 418287View attachment 418271View attachment 418270

Last edited:
First season with Hull City after 34 games.

Bought Kiyotake (6 Mio €) from Nuremberg, Diarra (Free), Mario (1,2 Mio) from Villareal, Milosevic (0,5 Mio) from AIK and Ankersen (1,6 Mio) from Esbjerg in summer and Ganso (2,2 Mio) in winter. Sold Proschwitz (1,5 Mio) to Hannover and Aluko (3 Mio) to Crystal Palace in summer.

View attachment 503813View attachment 503846View attachment 503849

Great results there! 2nd with Hull in the first season..good job!. Which version did of the tactic you use?

Great results there! 2nd with Hull in the first season..good job!. Which version did of the tactic you use?

V2, it even becomes better :D . Won the title after Chelsea just get one single point in the last three games.

Haha, that is awesome! Let me know how the next season goes with the change in reputation you'll get please.

Is that to me or spaulding, carlos? :)

My training settings are in the first post

Last edited: