Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

Started a new game with Fortuna Sittard in the Dutch second division to test this tactic. I am really impressed, you create alot of CCC's and my strikers actually are scoring more of there big chances in this tactic compared to others. Sitting first in the league after 15 games--> won 12, draw 2 and lost 1. The match that i lost i got plenty of chances but well they scored there 3 shots on goals.

I lost in the cup though due to this stupid ME with 2 own goals from corners and a big mistake from the goalkeeper aswell. In my opinion Jassar defensive corner settings worked well with some other tactics I used but most goals I concede are from corners now.

Excellent tactic and great football! Sad you still loose sometimes because of the first touch bug, the insane amount of corner goals or stupid mistakes from your goalkeeper. Looking forward if this rocks even more when they will fix those annoying bugs in the next patch ;)

Glad to hear you like it Michaelnl! I agree that sometimes the way you concede is just because of bugs. Dimartino found out that the best way to set-up the defensive corners are the default way so tonight(after work) I'll re-release v2 with the defensive corners and free-kicks reset back to default.

I am curious what the next patch brings like you say, either this tactic is now exploiting those bugs and will be worthless or it keeps doing what it does now and will remain fantastic (which I hope ofcourse :) )

the offensive one scores.
some fases of the season more and some fases less.
will test also set them to default for my second season testing.
see how that's works

tested the offensive setpieces set to default for 7 games. scoring NONE!!!

best to stay with the jassar version

tested the offensive setpieces set to default for 7 games. scoring NONE!!!

best to stay with the jassar version

NO. Offensive settings do work like they are in the original tactic and should not be touched. We are all speaking about defensive settings ONLY!

NO. Offensive settings do work like they are in the original tactic and should not be touched. We are all speaking about defensive settings ONLY!

I know, I asked about the offensive. I'll reset the defensive ones to default and re-release.

defensive corner or defensive free kicks?or both?

Still going strong for me in season 2.

In the Champions League I had Barcelona in my group thinking if I can beat the other 2 teams home & away I'd qualify in 2nd place - I beat Barca at my place and theirs, both 3-1... they didn't even quality!

Also sitting top of the table 13 games in.

Loving it!

It always starts going **** the second season.. anyone know what the problem is? Doing everything as suggested.

still going strong for me in season 2.

In the Champions League I had Barcelona in my group thinking if I can beat the other 2 teams home & away I'd qualify in 2nd place - I beat Barca at my place and theirs, both 3-1... they didn't even quality!

Also sitting top of the table 13 games in.

Loving it!

Awesome Mike, glad to hear it works in season 2 for you as well!

Should I change d-line or something like that?

Should I change d-line or something like that?

I haven't done that but I have not played my newcastle into season 2. Perhaps you can be a bit more specific in what's going wrong?

Are you playing v2 or any of the tweaks?
Are you conceding more or scoring less?
If conceding, how?

etc.

More than willing to help but need some more information :)

I haven't done that but I have not played my newcastle into season 2. Perhaps you can be a bit more specific in what's going wrong?

Are you playing v2 or any of the tweaks?
Are you conceding more or scoring less?
If conceding, how?

etc.

More than willing to help but need some more information :)

I'm playing with the final verision, guess that's v2?

I score less, feels like the game has learnt my tactic, don't know if that's the thing though. Have only scored 11 goals in 10 games in the league sitting at 13th place with Hertha Berlin. Finished second last season on same points as Bayern who won. It always feels like when I start a game all goes well to like February or something like that, then it goes downwards a bit from there till the end of the season. And then season 2 it goes ****.

I'm playing with the final verision, guess that's v2?

I score less, feels like the game has learnt my tactic, don't know if that's the thing though. Have only scored 11 goals in 10 games in the league sitting at 13th place with Hertha Berlin. Finished second last season on same points as Bayern who won. It always feels like when I start a game all goes well to like February or something like that, then it goes downwards a bit from there till the end of the season. And then season 2 it goes ****.

Yes, that's v2. Okay, thanks for the info. I'll take a closer look.

Are you in FMC or full manager mode by the way?

Yes, that's v2. Okay, thanks for the info. I'll take a closer look.

Are you in FMC or full manager mode by the way?

Full manager mode. General training at balanced medium and match training 20 % attacking game(or w/e it says in english).

It's defo the attacking game which gets worse btw, just conceded 11/11 in league and 1 in 3 in CL vs milan, real, anderlecht. I've signed 5 players but I've played before when this happened and only signed 1-3 players maximum.

Also have bonuses on highest so that can't be the problem. Thanks for trying to help btw.

Full manager mode. General training at balanced medium and match training 20 % attacking game(or w/e it says in english).

It's defo the attacking game which gets worse btw, just conceded 11/11 in league and 1 in 3 in CL vs milan, real, anderlecht. I've signed 5 players but I've played before when this happened and only signed 1-3 players maximum.

Ok, that's good information. Thank you!