Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

• Thread starter Thread starter Shyftyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 620
  • Views Views 138K
You'r thinking in the same way I do! Only bought John Obi Mikel from Chelsea and signed Victor Valdes on free transfer, sold 3 players that I used in the previous season. Using team cohesion on very heavy workload in the pre-season have been a big plus for me!

Thank you CptBull and Mike! I am very busy today but when I get home(and some time) I can see if I can improve the write-up on the first post a bit regarding this. This is very good information though so thanks again!

Ps. Nice result in your previous post Captain! :)

I have made some tweaks to make it work into my team, using 3 CBs or 3 SS and only 1 man in each wing.

Changes some team and player instructions.

The main idea is to use this against smaller teams that close deep and have more direct style of playing.

Interested?

Yes, just.post some information and the tactic in here and I will include it in the first post

I have made some tweaks to make it work into my team, using 3 CBs or 3 SS and only 1 man in each wing.

Changes some team and player instructions.

The main idea is to use this against smaller teams that close deep and have more direct style of playing.

Interested?

sure, love new idea's for tweaks

What is the worst that can happen, it sucks like most of the tactics we try? With you 3 tweaking each others I bet it will be fun to test!

What is the worst that can happen, it sucks like most of the tactics we try? With you 3 tweaking each others I bet it will be fun to test!

Haha, I like to think none of these suck but you're right. It's fun to see that the tactic can inspire so many to want to work on it :)

do you have some more info of what you tweaked in what tactic?
or both same tweak?

Im not running the game atm, so i can have SS.

The 1st, made from rara is a 3-4-1-2-0 and the tweak V2 is a 3-4-0-3-0.

Both have direct passing and deep d-line, one uses the flanks, the other uses the middle.

The basic ideia is to have something to use when the other teams sit in the back and simply don't do anything to leave their box.

Using version 2.1 I finished 3rd with Palace in the first season, incredible, no signings and not with transfer update.

Back