These are absolutely brilliant. Shame i hadn't noticed them before, I thought it'd be a huge file size like the player faces. But they're all downloaded now :) Cheers!

Nah, logos are not too bad in terms of file size.:)

Great work mates but:

1. Has the Bournemouth logo been sorted?
  2. Are you going to do English lower leagues?
  3. Will there be a future Japanese logo pack for J-League?

i really think these logos are by far the best for fm but i really wish you would do one for super bladesmans download

Great work mates but:

1. Has the Bournemouth logo been sorted?
  2. Are you going to do English lower leagues?
  3. Will there be a future Japanese logo pack for J-League?

1 - No, for some reason, there isnt a way to show Bournemouth logo.

2 - Yes lower leagues will be done ASAP. If you want to help me with them, you can.

3 - What? You mean the newer Japan national logo?

I can help out, got a small knowledge of photoshop. Think is, I have no idea how to do the config files, so what I can do is you send me a PSD (so I would know the rotation and the "shadow" stuff) then give me a league and I'll do it! Then I'll send you the pics all ready and u do the config :p Or just teach me :p

Hi Stu, attached below is the logopacks for 3 different nations. Will be glad if you could help me out with it. No rush btw, Thanks once again! (H)

View attachment 68328

Why wont the Bournemouth logo ever show up? :(

0,,10270%7E8826016,00.jpg

New Championship logo

0,,10337%7E8825844,00.jpeg

New League 1 Logo

0,,10266%7E8825537,00.jpg

New League 2 logo

Could these be included in a Pack?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

or there is this style of logo but I can only find the League 2 one atm

0,,10266%7E8825540,00.jpg

Last edited:
0,,10270%7E8826016,00.jpg

New Championship logo

0,,10337%7E8825844,00.jpeg

New League 1 Logo

0,,10266%7E8825537,00.jpg

New League 2 logo

Could these be included in a Pack?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

or there is this style of logo but I can only find the League 2 one atm

0,,10266%7E8825540,00.jpg

Thanks mate, really need those :)

ahhh please help.. i did everything correctly, I downloaded the winrar file (for the whole europe megafile), extracted it into the logos file under the graphics file under the FM folder but the thing is, i realised that only the premier division clubs of 2009 - 2010 have the 3d icon, as for other tiers and other continents, they remained the same (some have no icon at all, just the FM sheild). :(

Thanks

P.S. I already unticked and ticked the respective skin cache and always reload boxes, extracted using winrar, only EPL clubs of 2009-2010 work, rest still dosent work, looks really awkward in championship when some are 3d and some are not.
I realised I'm experiencing the exact same problem as Jamie F, our italian league table is almost identical, fiorentina has no 3 d effect but ac milan has, so on and so forth.

Last edited:
Bournemouth logo doesn't work mate, it just comes up with a red and black shield ?

For some reason there's no way to get the Bournemouth logo to work.

There is absolutely no way for the Bournemouth logo to work. Sorry

wait no, i'm not talking about bournemouth, the thing is..I'm experiencing the exact same problem as Jamie F, our italian league table is almost identical, fiorentina has no 3 d effect but ac milan has, so on and so forth.
The funny thing is, while some are 3d, there are others which are not and surprisingly, I am able to view bournemouth in its non 3-d, orginal mode.
How do i make it ALL 3-d (except bounemouth), I downloaded all the continent files, unticked and ticked, extracted using win rar, i don't know what to do next

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

T_T my current skins looks awesome with 3-d, with 2-d, it looks like ****, the horrible fact is now i have both 2-d and 3-d and sheild types (hull city) too.. so confuzzling!

i downloaded the pack and when attempting to extract to specific folder and could not find the graphics folder is there a reason for this? and should i just create the folder myself?

thanks

no worries created folder myself tried it and it all works fine.

another question i downloaded the competition name fix and when attempting to extract to correct folder it came up errors,

access denied and no files to extract was in the dialog box.

any help will be really appreciated thanx

Last edited:
wait no, i'm not talking about bournemouth, the thing is..I'm experiencing the exact same problem as Jamie F, our italian league table is almost identical, fiorentina has no 3 d effect but ac milan has, so on and so forth.
The funny thing is, while some are 3d, there are others which are not and surprisingly, I am able to view bournemouth in its non 3-d, orginal mode.
How do i make it ALL 3-d (except bounemouth), I downloaded all the continent files, unticked and ticked, extracted using win rar, i don't know what to do next

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

T_T my current skins looks awesome with 3-d, with 2-d, it looks like ****, the horrible fact is now i have both 2-d and 3-d and sheild types (hull city) too.. so confuzzling!

Delete ALL other logo styles. then start FM, go to preferences, untick skin cache, and tick reload skin on confirm. that should fix it.