That might make things bit more interesting... All of this seems too easy for you. :D

DISASTER!!!!!

View attachment 45888

No! It can't end like this!

Even before the injury Sam's physical stats were on a hasty downward spiral. I gave him a new contract in December but he will struggle to come back from this. He may even retire as a result. We will see..

View attachment 45887

He was on course for another 38 game league season. That is over now. Will he ever add to his 549 league appearances??

View attachment 45885

View attachment 45886

The FM gods strike again! How dare they bring down your son as he enters the twilight of his career!

Last edited:
2059/60

UCL

View attachment 45722

An all-English (Manchester) final in Wembley!

View attachment 45721

Manchester is red!!

Extra time was needed but for some dodgy finishing we should have wrapped up our 24th Champions League title long before the final whistle.

That was the 100th meeting between ourselves and City. It is fair to say we have slightly edged it...

View attachment 45708

View attachment 45720

Unbeaten seasons were regular enough at the beginning of my Man Utd career but this is our first in 7 seasons. The record unbeaten run is 112 games set in 2038-40.

View attachment 45719

View attachment 45718

Sam was flying before his career-threatening injury. He is still months away from recovery but the damage is already done.

View attachment 45717

1st October 2060

View attachment 45699

7 months and 10 days out have taken their toll as Sam is a shadow of his former self (and he wasn't even that good to begin with!)

View attachment 45698

23rd October 2060

GUESS WHO'S BACK!

View attachment 45697

It looked like his career was over but Sam returns with a brace on his 550th league appearance, one I honestly never thought he would make.

View attachment 45696

2060/61

View attachment 45479

Back to back all-Manchester UCL Finals!

View attachment 45478

Last year was a 4-2 AET thriller. This year there was no such drama as we put City to the sword to claim our 25th Champions League title.

View attachment 45477

View attachment 45476

Back to back unbeaten seasons! What an achievement. Perhaps the British and Irish model we are implementing is the way forward.. further evidenced by another clean sweep of trophies.

In fact we won every game we played last season except for a two 0-0 draws against West Ham in the league.

View attachment 45475

Sam returned from his almost career ending injury to make 30 league appearances, scoring 17 goals. All in he missed 18 league games with his knee injury, so it could have been worse without the summer break.

View attachment 45474

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...31057007-sir-alex-ferguson-his-career-1.5.png

Got to be the worst case of father / son bias in football ever haha.

Great story mate, pretty ridiculous save!

Such was my excitement at getting Sam back fit for one last dig at beating Ryan Giggs' appearance record I completely missed two important milestones for myself.

I surpassed the real SAF's tenure at Utd.

He was in charge for just under 9700 days. I broke that during the season just past and in the current season I have also realised that I have now been in charge of Utd for over 10,000 days!!

View attachment 45473

I think my place at the top of the Hall of Fame is fairly safe too..

View attachment 45472

As you can see I have yet to win an International trophy. As I have achieved everything I can at Utd and will continue until my son Sam retires I looked at an international job to keep things interesting.

I'm in December and just around the corner is the African Cup of Nations and Ghana have no manager so I may as well give it a go and resign immediately after the tournament..

View attachment 45471

Another injury for Sam, not as bad as his cruciate one but time is running out for him to better Giggs' record

View attachment 45470

African Cup of Nations

Such was my lack of knowledge of the ACN I didn't even know that you could only select domestic based players for the tournament. Had I knew that I never would have took the job and the majority of Ghana players play outside their own country.

As a result I only could select 14 players for the tournament and only ONE centre back!

Consequently I had low expectations going into the tournament and I was right!

View attachment 45469
View attachment 45468
View attachment 45467

View attachment 45466

View attachment 45465