I will keep on testing, but first friendly I used the Defensive Corner standard situation Troyes scored a corner goal. Let you know!

u have to set focus pre match on Def corner for make sure the scheme work...i reduced whit this the opponent scorer to 30%

u have to set focus pre match on Def corner for make sure the scheme work...i reduced whit this the opponent scorer to 30%
Yeah. But what about the focus on 'Defensive positioning'? I rather focus on 'Defensive positioning' when I face, for example Barca, than on 'Defensive Corner'.

Yeah. But what about the focus on 'Defensive positioning'? I rather focus on 'Defensive positioning' when I face, for example Barca, than on 'Defensive Corner'.

ops sorry is my error not def position this is ur general pre match, and this is true! but i think for make sure the defensive corners scheme work we have to put for 4/5 match on focus pre match this sorry i don't know english good...

ev53rd.jpg

i think is good idea also i look the OP u make the AMC to man maker is not good, for man maker u ave tu use a DMC and for mark tall player u have tu use DC DC STC for more better reason ^^

ops sorry is my error not def position this is ur general pre match, and this is true! but i think for make sure the defensive corners scheme work we have to put for 4/5 match on focus pre match this sorry i don't know english good...

ev53rd.jpg

i think is good idea also i look the OP u make the AMC to man maker is not good, for man maker u ave tu use a DMC and for mark tall player u have tu use DC DC STC for more better reason ^^
I have made any changes in-game. Will update the OP with the right set-up later.

The AMC filter is missing FYI

Last edited:
hello guys, sorry if i don't post for a bit, but i work a new version of the Counter tactic, because i love play whit Underdog club, finally i think get a good mix for this tactic, is a simple Evolution on 2.3 version, whit corner setup for def and att.

Why i change the role ? because i think FG and Rar are good for make space in opponent team.
Also if u need to score goal u change mentality to ATTAK when u score return to COUNTER.

in the first 10 match i use Assisten Manager OI later no, and think is more best don't use!

and now more SS :
The Key Player for my FC Twente

hsknlx.jpg

egzgr4.jpg

iw5c85.jpg

2wgysgi.jpg

imqpmp.jpg

and now the Table :

315lx88.jpg

2a4qtqa.jpg

View attachment 354409 and final the tactic

Looks really good this, will try it as I've been meaning to do an Ajax save for ages.

Nice update, but is the 3.0 version better than the 2.3, in your opinion? Because I think when you would use the 2.3 version, you will get the same results. Maybe you have another test? Or with a small club against big clubs?

I am not saying that the 3.0 version isn't a good one, I am just curious if it's better than the 2.3.

Almost got my second season done and I will post my results. Still in every competition, would be a fantastic result to get to the CL Final with Ajax standard squad.

I'm Zwolle with 2.1 and 2.3 versions (standard set-pieces), after 5 games - 13 points) Will post screenshots today after 7-8 matches.

Nice update, but is the 3.0 version better than the 2.3, in your opinion? Because I think when you would use the 2.3 version, you will get the same results. Maybe you have another test? Or with a small club against big clubs?

I am not saying that the 3.0 version isn't a good one, I am just curious if it's better than the 2.3.

Is a more better because i more compact and if u change mentality to attack for make a gol, the squad still balanced anc more to close! and the FC and CC i change they role...now i want test it Chrstian in a very lower league but i dont' know what team i use :p

Is a more better because i more compact and if u change mentality to attack for make a gol, the squad still balanced anc more to close! and the FC and CC i change they role...now i want test it Chrstian in a very lower league but i dont' know what team i use :p
Maybe in the Championship? Maybe you can play with the 2.3 and 3.0 version to see which version is the better one.

Maybe in the Championship? Maybe you can play with the 2.3 and 3.0 version to see which version is the better one.

ok use Leeds or Derby County but think Derby because is very Underdog and use only 2.3 and 3.0 for make sure what version is more better!

Wow!) Great results, u even don't have the player who is worth 10 mil.?