Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
"Is it right - Right Winger must be right foot and Left Winger must be left foot? Or RW must be left foot and LW must be right foot?"
How it to say in English right? - Can you help me please?

The originale ones on the front page m8.

needless to say, if you aquire ANY of the tactics or tweaked versions of this baby you can do well if you got the skills to be a manager. this is one of those tactics that will tell you if you need to stick to minecraft or not :p

jsut juggle fav and normal one and voila ure there. All that needs changes in my opinion is the set pices. and also make **** sure you got Quality players for the midtfield role. if they lack workrate you will struggle!

I'm still LOVING this tactic, it really is brilliant. I was just wondering, does anyone focus training for each player in their specific role, like winger training for winger and ball winning midfielder training for ball winning midfielder etc?

I'm still LOVING this tactic, it really is brilliant. I was just wondering, does anyone focus training for each player in their specific role, like winger training for winger and ball winning midfielder training for ball winning midfielder etc?
Yep, I do that as I always do. Works fine

Has anyone tried moving one of the CMs back to DM to see if it improves the defensive record? All I really see when watching the games is they initiate the attacks, maybe one of them isn't needed in CM and could easily be pulled back to DM as an Anchor Man and improve the defence, I will test it the next time I start a save.

Has anyone tried moving one of the CMs back to DM to see if it improves the defensive record? All I really see when watching the games is they initiate the attacks, maybe one of them isn't needed in CM and could easily be pulled back to DM as an Anchor Man and improve the defence, I will test it the next time I start a save.
yeah , I'm currently working on it . I'm put my CM to DM ( Half back ) when attack , my team change formation to 3-4-3 :D

needless to say, if you aquire ANY of the tactics or tweaked versions of this baby you can do well if you got the skills to be a manager. this is one of those tactics that will tell you if you need to stick to minecraft or not :p

jsut juggle fav and normal one and voila ure there. All that needs changes in my opinion is the set pices. and also make **** sure you got Quality players for the midtfield role. if they lack workrate you will struggle!
:D yes , Wibe is gonna ask Jassar to use his corner set up :D

View attachment 354620

If anyone have problem when against small team , try this (H)

Currently doing well with Southampton (Did go on a spending spree, spend £50M but all of my signings were youth prospects such as Ben Davies so nothing that really made my team much stronger)... anyway I moved one of my Box to Box Midfielders back as a Half Back (deciding between half Back or Registra) and my defensive record is pretty impressive, haven't conceded in a while now. (If I remember correctly I've scored 28 and conceded 8, 9 games in)

Love it!
Used it with Hertha BSC, first season and won the league and the cup! Along with the most goals scored (in a league with Bayern).

Great work! :)

didn't work for me unfortunately. closed the game after paris saint germain scored the fifth goal.

didn't work for me unfortunately. closed the game after paris saint germain scored the fifth goal.

it was dodgy with my tottenham save too in all of pre season ive never won a game by more than two goals and even lost a game to a poor side...i knew that i had to be patient to wait for the very high team cohesion to kick in im about to start my first prem game ill let you know how i get on, my last pre season game was very promising and i jus changed soldado from DLF to AF

Back