Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Love it!
Used it with Hertha BSC, first season and won the league and the cup! Along with the most goals scored (in a league with Bayern).

Great work! :)
im fascinated, post some screen shots of ur team and transfer history please, since hertha havent the strongest side id like to see who you have brang into the club.

it was dodgy with my tottenham save too in all of pre season ive never won a game by more than two goals and even lost a game to a poor side...i knew that i had to be patient to wait for the very high team cohesion to kick in im about to start my first prem game ill let you know how i get on, my last pre season game was very promising and i jus changed soldado from DLF to AF

ıt wasn't really that bad in the league but champions league wasn't good. everybody said this tactic has amazing finishing but except two or maybe three games I haven't been able to see that. as I had better results and a better gameplay with some other tactics(I only tried this because of the second season problem) I didn't see a reason to keep going.

it was dodgy with my tottenham save too in all of pre season ive never won a game by more than two goals and even lost a game to a poor side...i knew that i had to be patient to wait for the very high team cohesion to kick in im about to start my first prem game ill let you know how i get on, my last pre season game was very promising and i jus changed soldado from DLF to AF
great mate :D . U can change it to f9 too

ıt wasn't really that bad in the league but champions league wasn't good. everybody said this tactic has amazing finishing but except two or maybe three games I haven't been able to see that. as I had better results and a better gameplay with some other tactics(I only tried this because of the second season problem) I didn't see a reason to keep going.
what team are u playing ?

If I want to start a new season which tactics should I use? Cause I saw a lot of tweaks and different versions and don't know The right ones

Back