Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
I'll play with base squad

so you don't have alex telles and olcan adın in your squad. and how much transfer budget do you have because without the latest patches galatasaray has a pretty good transfer budget as ı remember.

so you don't have alex telles and olcan adın in your squad. and how much transfer budget do you have because without the latest patches galatasaray has a pretty good transfer budget as ı remember.
yes , I have them because I use LFC update . I have pretty small Transfer Budget so I won't buy any new player :D
View attachment 354550View attachment 354549
I only have 156 000 UK Pound in Transfer budget and I'm not using original tactic

Last edited:
Wow , that fast ....
View attachment 645457

I only recommend using this with small team . Not strong team because orignal version is so good with avrage , strong team :)

U can change to Control mentality if u want a goal :)

Until now i had some great results but sometimes i lack in defence and i conceded a lot a goals. I switched with favorite tactice from OP but no results. I hope in 2nd season will be better.

View attachment 354548

I was going to suggest that you sell Muslera so you can make some transfers but I see you already started the season so good luck.
OH **** WTH . I'm go on a vacation and my match was rearranged : Galatasaray - Ferbahance .And I only have a draw because my ast manager play that game :(

Hi guys

I'm back, but only for a day..

I see some of you are struggling to get your strikers to score.
This can be sorted out by changing the mentality to
Balanced.

I want to thank you guys for your support and feedback :)

I still see questions about what kind of version to use.
But as stated in the OP, the ones there are the only versions ATM.

DM version interests me because this tactic defensively no matter what team ive used has been a shambles

who do you take off if you go down to 10 men?
Striker, I find AML, AMC, and AMR are crucial to the attacking stages. I would put it down to this... either take off a striker or central midfielder.

Back