Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
this league is pretty easy . 2 Lost is last 2 match , don't know why . Maybe my player know that they have already won the league so they don't care about the game (H)

yes i believe so it is easy to win the league specially with galatasaray or we are just so good at this game
cool.gif
anyway how did you do in the champions league I forgot to ask about that.

yes i believe so it is easy to win the league specially with galatasaray or we are just so good at this game
cool.gif
anyway how did you do in the champions league I forgot to ask about that.
quarter final 3-6 to liverpool . There is no way a team like gatalasaray can win CL in 1st season ....

quarter final 3-6 to liverpool . There is no way a team like gatalasaray can win CL in 1st season ....

do you have any screenshots of the group stages and the knockout round. if you don't have them already don't bother taking any screenshots it's not really that important.

do you have any screenshots of the group stages and the knockout round. if you don't have them already don't bother taking any screenshots it's not really that important.
1st match : lost 2-5
2nd match : Won 1-0
BTW , I put match training on Def position

I changed the right sided CM to a DLP (on defend duty), and it really improved my defense. It just seemed like there wasn't enough of a link between my defenders and midfield otherwise

Last edited:
I changed the right sided CM to a DLP (on defend duty), and it really improved my defense. It just seemed like there wasn't enough of a link between my defenders and midfield otherwise
no , u don't need to do that , the reason this tactic have a big hole between CM and CD is because our CD have Cover Duty , if u want to , u can change to CD ( D ) . I have already do that thing before , It's not good for control the possesion

no , u don't need to do that , the reason this tactic have a big hole between CM and CD is because our CD have Cover Duty , if u want to , u can change to CD ( D ) . I have already do that thing before , It's not good for control the possesion

it's working well for me so far this season, since the change my West Brom team have won 11, drawn 2 lost 2 of the last 15 games. I've left all the individual instructions the same as they were previously.

it's working well for me so far this season, since the change my West Brom team have won 11, drawn 2 lost 2 of the last 15 games. I've left all the individual instructions the same as they were previously.

Use whatever works for you mate :) that's the most important thing!

Is this a 1st year west brom team?

Also the defeats were you spanked?

Is this a 1st year west brom team?

Also the defeats were you spanked?

4th year at West Brom. Was a midtable side (7th, 9th, 8th in my first 3 seasons), but a lot of transfers (mostly signing regens with potential). The defeats were all pretty close run things too (2-0 to Chelsea and 1-0 to Liverpool). Currently 5th this season, although since my last post I've actually lost 2 of my last 3 (2-1, to both Man U and Swansea). Still happy with how its going though.

The original tactic was great at the end of last season (won 5 of my last 6 games), but within the first few games it seemed like the cpu had maybe worked my team out, and although I was outplaying teams I kept dropping points (seems like every team scored their first chance against me)

just a suggestion. if anyone feels their striker is not doing the job you can change his role to a poacher i was recommended this and its worked amazingly

:D yes , Wibe is gonna ask Jassar to use his corner set up :D

- Working on tweak now.
Implementet Jassar's courner routine, and so far it has helped loads!
New season is ongoing, and Won all but the 1 friendly my assistant had controll. PSG in CL got sendt home, and i cant belive im through to the next round O.o

Another tweak i do is i remove set offside almost always as im running a low defenceline, and after watching, i do conced from trying to put players in offside.
Going to stick with it this season and see how it flows.

On another sidenote, ALWAYS remember to update you're set pice executers.
forgetting to put a better cornertaker and freekicktaker if you ahve the options WILL cost you goals.

Also this transfersystem is strange. I have a 4star rated young Ghanian player aged 17. Brcelona bid 5million Pounds and 50% of next sale. OFC i accept it as its a DM and i dont realy use DM do i.... shocked when he turns down the move and concludes he enjoys playing for my reserve team ><

Im going to retrain him to suit the tactic so that he might shine next season. Also the only one buying my players is FC Porto. So far they bought 4 of the 5 i have sold, and are bidding for the 6th.

View attachment 354135 I dont mind losing, Tottenham aren't a consistent side but come on...to Burnley, what troubles me more is soldados form very inconsistent in every role and the chances he has go into the stands

Back