Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
View attachment 648693 I dont mind losing, Tottenham aren't a consistent side but come on...to Burnley, what troubles me more is soldados form very inconsistent in every role and the chances he has go into the stands
try my tweak for galatasaray . I'm trying it with Blackburn . Rhodes Score 12 goal / 14 games

- Working on tweak now.
Implementet Jassar's courner routine, and so far it has helped loads!
New season is ongoing, and Won all but the 1 friendly my assistant had controll. PSG in CL got sendt home, and i cant belive im through to the next round O.o

Another tweak i do is i remove set offside almost always as im running a low defenceline, and after watching, i do conced from trying to put players in offside.
Going to stick with it this season and see how it flows.

On another sidenote, ALWAYS remember to update you're set pice executers.
forgetting to put a better cornertaker and freekicktaker if you ahve the options WILL cost you goals.

Also this transfersystem is strange. I have a 4star rated young Ghanian player aged 17. Brcelona bid 5million Pounds and 50% of next sale. OFC i accept it as its a DM and i dont realy use DM do i.... shocked when he turns down the move and concludes he enjoys playing for my reserve team ><

Im going to retrain him to suit the tactic so that he might shine next season. Also the only one buying my players is FC Porto. So far they bought 4 of the 5 i have sold, and are bidding for the 6th.

could you please tell me what Jassar's corner routines are? thanks

View attachment 354113 Well...the new tactic solved my striker problem, love it. I used soldado in the F9 Role what other role will be really good incase he becomes inconsistent

View attachment 648742 Well...the new tactic solved my striker problem, love it. I used soldado in the F9 Role what other role will be really good incase he becomes inconsistent
U can remove offside trap if u want to :D
And don't worry , if your striker don't score , he will help your winger to score :D
with this tactic , you almost play like barca , got high possesion , your striker score but still assist for the other :D

Last edited:
U can remove offside trap if u want to :D
And don't worry , if your striker don't score , he will help your winger to score :D
with this tactic , you almost play like barca , got high possesion , your striker score but still assist for the other :D
when i looked at instructions it said use offside trap was already off but i didnt change anything

Last edited:
Hi goal where is the link to your version goal? If we use your galatasaray version with a big team it will be efficient?

Back