Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Regarding Jassar's Corner tweaks, everyone can just implent them by going to Jassar's page as he have posted them there.

Enjoy :)

Is there a defensive version of this tactic yet for say holding a lead?

Hi guys

I'm back, but only for a day..

I see some of you are struggling to get your strikers to score.
This can be sorted out by changing the mentality to
Balanced.

I want to thank you guys for your support and feedback :)

I still see questions about what kind of version to use.
But as stated in the OP, the ones there are the only versions ATM.

when you say change mentality to Balanced dont you mean the fluidity of the tactic?

What CB's are good defensively and score a lot from corners?

goal2581999: do you play every match with your tweaked version ___.tac?

Regarding Jassar's Corner tweaks, everyone can just implent them by going to Jassar's page as he have posted them there.

Enjoy :)

which page are they on? I thought they might be on the first page, but I can't see any there for version 14.3.1
thanks

which page are they on? I thought they might be on the first page, but I can't see any there for version 14.3.1
thanks

That's because there were no match engine changes from 14.3 to 14.3.1 so basically use 14.3 ;)

This is the best tactic I've ever used on FM, I'll put some screen shots on. I'm usung the two on the first page and if used correctly these are unbeatable. I take the swap positions off for wingers, then add the instruction back on in the 60th minute. If I'm losing, it confuses the defence, and if I'm winning it just adds to the demolition :). I used the counter version against Barcelona, PSG and Man City in my champions league group, and I won every game comfortably. As I say I'll put screens on to show how brilliant these tactics have been for me. :)

just a quick question, ive got 18 million to spend in January, really want a centre back. Any suggestions? Was thinking of Matip or Papadoupolous? I'm getting Balanta in the summer, but want a top class partner, any suggestions for suitable centre backs for this tactic people? :)

The Galatasary tweak works wonders with my team, i use it every game. But strikers don´t score much...
Any tips?

The Galatasary tweak works wonders with my team, i use it every game. But strikers don´t score much...
Any tips?
play around with therir role a lot i did this with soldado when he wasnt scoring then i put him AF and he was amzing got me 28 goals and season isnt over.

goal2581999: do you play every match with your tweaked version ___.tac?
yes
The striker struggles to score, any tweaks?
nope , your striker don't score because he move a lot to make your winger score . you know , if u don't like f9 role , change to AF . He will score , but your winger stop scoring
Any tips?
change to AF if u want him to score . But with f9 Role , if he didn't score , he will assist your AMC , AMR , AML to score

play around with therir role a lot i did this with soldado when he wasnt scoring then i put him AF and he was amzing got me 28 goals and season isnt over.

Things are still going amazing with my Newcastle team!

View attachment 649576 View attachment 649577 View attachment 649578

And I have manged after many tries to fix the striker problem with Vietto banging them in all the time now! Will SS if anyone is interested
good :D

Playing with Arsenal, would it be ok to change Giroud to either an AF or a TM instead of DLF?

Hey, I need a little help. I'm currently managing AS Monaco, and this tactic is working fine for me, apart from one problem. I'm conceding a lot of goals, can't seem to keep a cleansheet. Even the weak teams somehow manage to score. I also used this tactic with AZ Alkmaar, and had the same problem there.

Hey, I need a little help. I'm currently managing AS Monaco, and this tactic is working fine for me, apart from one problem. I'm conceding a lot of goals, can't seem to keep a cleansheet. Even the weak teams somehow manage to score. I also used this tactic with AZ Alkmaar, and had the same problem there.
Maybe the defenders are weak or have a weak CA or maybe they dont suit with the tactic e.g. if tight marking is on instructions but the defenders have a marking attribute of lets say 12 then its not going to work.

Back