Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
View attachment 353690 Won the league, tactic done well really consistent of course there will be sloppy games but that's the players not the tactic, Soldado broke the scoring record by 1 :), any suggestions of good youngster who perform well straight away but also have a bright future im talking players which get me 18 assists, or like 20 goals

View attachment 649689 Won the league, tactic done well really consistent of course there will be sloppy games but that's the players not the tactic, Soldado broke the scoring record by 1 :), any suggestions of good youngster who perform well straight away but also have a bright future im talking players which get me 18 assists, or like 20 goals
that good ;)

I'm still working on a new version that AMC is a Enganche . I feel that Enganche can be much better than AP . Because last game I changed it . My AMC have 4 Key Passes .

these 2 tactics works awesome for my RM but did they work for small teams ? sry for engl

Each version of this I've tried, I've struggled against teams who play wingbacks. Do you have any suggestions?

Back