Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
trying now with Leeds United first season. Played 5 won 2, lost 2 and drawn 1. Not fully familiar yet. will update when done more. Never found a tactic that has worked with Leeds (tried 5 or 6) so I am hopeful with this!

have u try my tweak in page 52 ?

Yes, but i've only played 2 games against teams who play wingbacks since (lost 3-1 at home v Newcastle and 2-0 away at Reading - neither team is particularly good, but I just can't seem to handle wingbacks).

Yes, but i've only played 2 games against teams who play wingbacks since (lost 3-1 at home v Newcastle and 2-0 away at Reading - neither team is particularly good, but I just can't seem to handle wingbacks).
change WB duty to Auto
What team are u playing as ?

West Brom. I'm a good side now, top 6 I would say. It's weird, playing the best teams like Chelsea and Man U (at home), I can win ar at least outplay the opposition, but 5-3-2 seems to find so many holes in my team.
Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try.

West Brom. I'm a good side now, top 6 I would say. It's weird, playing the best teams like Chelsea and Man U (at home), I can win ar at least outplay the opposition, but 5-3-2 seems to find so many holes in my team.
Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try.
LOL , try to use Favourite version in OP to versus weaker team .

goal, i'm currently in a save with Chelsea. I'm thinking to use the Favourite version from the OP when i play at home or when i'm away against a weaker team and your tweaked version when facing top teams away. Would you think that would work? Or play every match with your version?

goal, i'm currently in a save with Chelsea. I'm thinking to use the Favourite version from the OP when i play at home or when i'm away against a weaker team and your tweaked version when facing top teams away. Would you think that would work? Or play every match with your version?
I think it will be, but when i play strong team , almost using Fav LOL xD~ . Have u ever test my tweak with other team :D

IF U ARE PLAYING WITH A TEAM THAT HAVE VERY GOOD AMC , CHANGE AP TO EG ( ENGANCHE ) . HE WILL LEAD YOUR TEAM TO GLORY ( HE WILL BE LIKE MESSI IN ARGENTINA ) , IF U DON'T HAVE A GOOD AMC , DON'T DO THAT PLZ xD~

Ok i have James, Quintero and Isco in Real Madrid, i haven´t understood the change AP to EG because my game is in Portuguese so i change to english and i made the change on AMC rule . Thanks alot Goal.

I like this formation 4-2-3-1, generaly i play in home with goalot favorite, away with goal standart, but in away matches the games are very dificult, sometimes i use your __? tactic, but can you tell me about more of yout tatic? because is a big diference of mentality to goal favourite to goal standart, it seems that your tactic is in the middle of these two, is not so offensive nor defensive, what do you think? my team is real madrid and have a top squad in 2016, and continue to have difficulties in away games against teams like medians seville rayo, even lost with levante

I know it happens in fm 14 random results, but I can not have a general domain in results away

dont normally comment, but have tried all the tactics in this thread with great success. but the tactic on pg52 is just a beast, playing with Maidstone United, newly promoted to Skrill Premier, first 4 games, 4 wins, 15 For, 2 Against! BEASTING IT!

Ok i have James, Quintero and Isco in Real Madrid, i haven´t understood the change AP to EG because my game is in Portuguese so i change to english and i made the change on AMC rule . Thanks alot Goal.

I like this formation 4-2-3-1, generaly i play in home with goalot favorite, away with goal standart, but in away matches the games are very dificult, sometimes i use your __? tactic, but can you tell me about more of yout tatic? because is a big diference of mentality to goal favourite to goal standart, it seems that your tactic is in the middle of these two, is not so offensive nor defensive, what do you think? my team is real madrid and have a top squad in 2016, and continue to have difficulties in away games against teams like medians seville rayo, even lost with levante

I know it happens in fm 14 random results, but I can not have a general domain in results away
This is how to use 2 tactics :
- If you are the favourite ( The stronger team than your opponent ) you can use Sir Goalalot ( Fav) , you can't use it to agaisnt strong team like Barca , Man Utd even you are playing at home :D
- If you are underdog , play with the other counter version
Was Davis changed to an EG in the tactic when you got these results?
Yes , ~ 1 assist / 1 game , sometime 3 or even 4, u just imagine he'll play like messi in argentina team
dont normally comment, but have tried all the tactics in this thread with great success. but the tactic on pg52 is just a beast, playing with Maidstone United, newly promoted to Skrill Premier, first 4 games, 4 wins, 15 For, 2 Against! BEASTING IT!
<3 sweet dude
do u use ur tweak on page 52 for all games ?
yeah , Because when i play small team i was underdog all time , I can't use fav version with any team because they are lot stronger than me.

another update with Leeds. Played 15, won 8 drawn 1 lost 6. Pretty happy so far using a mix of favourite at home and Goals tweak away. Thank you so far hopefully we can push on more!

Formation draws away a lot to poor teams. Just drew with Brighton 2-2. Im yet to find a solid and consistent away tactic on FM base against ****** sides.

Back