Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
I changed one of my CB's to defend duty and the team is performing better defensively

Seem like my lates version is only work with Counter mentality . It's very good when use against big team , but really hard to win small team with counter Mentality :LOL: . Look like I'm gonna make a new control version for small team :D

another update with Leeds. Played 15, won 8 drawn 1 lost 6. Pretty happy so far using a mix of favourite at home and Goals tweak away. Thank you so far hopefully we can push on more!
:D . NO ! don't do that . Use my tweak when against strong team . Even you are playing at home or away .But when against small team , you should change to Fav version
Formation draws away a lot to poor teams. Just drew with Brighton 2-2. Im yet to find a solid and consistent away tactic on FM base against ****** sides.
When versus small team , change to Fav version in OP

dear goal2581999, is it possible for you to put the tweaked versions of your tactics together under a post? because as number of posts increasing, its getting harder to follow. or you may open a new topic for the other members of forum?

thanks in advandce and i appreciate for sharing your tremendous works... Thanks to TheWibe as well..

Last edited:
Which version should be best for this squad
View attachment 650616

Ask you'reself this before every game:

1. Am i favorite?

If YES, ask you're self this:

1.1 Am i against a big team?

If YES then use the normal version, if NO, follow the checklist onwards.

2. Am i against an even team?

2.1 if YES, ask you're self this:

2.2 Am i playing at home?

2.3 If YES, stick to favorite, if NO go with normal.

3. Am i against a small rubbish team i should trash?

3.1 If YES, go with favorite regardless of home/away

This is what i am doing, and how to loose i dont know with this tactic.

Also, this tread have so many questions asked that have the answere in the opening post. Read the opening post people, and all shall be revealed!

Last edited:
dear goal2581999, is it possible for you to put the tweaked versions of your tactics together under a post? because as number of posts increasing, its getting harder to follow. or you may open a new topic for the other members of forum?

thanks in advandce and i appreciate for sharing your tremendous works... Thanks to TheWibe as well..
page 52 (H)

Just Amazing. However, I have a question. How can I hold a result when I started the game with the 'underdog' version? For example, at the Europa League final I was winning 2-0 until the HT. Then, they came back 2-2 and in extra time my GK made an own goal -.-. The same situation happened in the Wolfsburg game.

Thanks goal2581999 and TheWibe :D.

View attachment 651400View attachment 651401View attachment 651403
View attachment 651413View attachment 651416
It happens to me a lot . When winning , my defenders like : " I don't care about this game , have a break " and then I lost 1, 2 goal

I have had more success with Arsenal after changing LW to IF(and sometimes turning off swap winger), RW to support and CM to BBM

I must give a huge thanks for this awesome tactic. Won league 1 breaking the record in points with Sheff. Utd with an average age of 22.
Screenshot:View attachment 352688

Back